Book cheap flights to Bangor International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on BGR flights. Grab our Bangor International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Bangor International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Bangor International Airport serves the city of Bangor in Maine, US. It is a joint civil and military airport located in Bangor in Penobscot County. This city-owned and city-operated airport was once a Second World War military installation and was later designated by NASA as an emergency landing location for the Space Shuttle. Bangor International Airport now serves the Maine Air National Guard.
Bangor International Airport offers scheduled flights to Orlando/Sanford, St. Petersburg, Philadelphia, Washington, New York and Newark in addition to seasonal flights to Chicago. The airlines serving the airport are American Eagle, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, United Express and Allegiant Air.
Bangor International Airport Amenities
Bangor International Airport offers a standard range of facilities and amenities to all its travelers.
- Passengers can avail a quiet room to sit in silence for some time.
- One can watch one’s favorite sports channels or serials or listen to news on the satellite TV installed in the premises.
- Business professionals can make use of an executive conference room.
Bangor International Airport Ground Transportation
Bangor International Airport is served by rental car, local taxi and Limousine services.
- Those wishing to avail bus services from the airport to nearby regions can ask for the services of the municipality-owned Community Connector.
- Passengers wishing to travel to Portland, Boston, and Northern Maine by bus can choose the services of Concord Coach and Cyr Bus Lines. They are located about a mile from the airport.
Bangor International Airport Parking
There are 4 parking options available to all passengers to park their vehicles. They are Cell Phone Parking, Courtesy Parking, Hourly Parking Lot (Short Term) and Long Term Lot. There are reserved parking facilities for passengers with limited mobility.
- Cell Phone Parking is exclusively meant for picking up and dropping off passengers in attended vehicles.
- Courtesy Parking offers both hourly and daily parking options for users to park their vehicles. It offers first 15 minutes of free parking in both its parking lots.
- Hourly Parking Lot (or Short Term) offers free parking for the first 15 minutes. Post that, it costs USD 1 for each half hour and tops at USD 17 per day.
- Long Term Lot offers free parking for first 15 minutes. It then costs USD 1 for the first half hour, USD 1 for each subsequent hour and tops at USD 10 for a day.