Book cheap flights to Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on BRI flights. Grab our Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport serves the Italian city of Bari. It is located 5 miles away from the city centre. The airport is also known as Palese Airport in English, and as Aeroporto di Bari-Karol Wojtyla and Aeroporto di Palese in Italian language. Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport is a shared facility that fulfills both civil and military commitments, and is operated by Aeroporti di Puglia. Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport offers scheduled flights to a large number of popular destinations including Milan, Munich, Rome, London, Stuttgart, Prague, Warsaw, Venice, Istanbul, Milan, Düsseldorf and Hamburg. It also offers seasonal and seasonal charter flights to many destinations including Frankfurt, Vienna, Athens, Dublin and Palma de Mallorca from here. The airlines serving the airport include British Airways, Turkish Airlines, Alitalia, Ryanair and Swiss International Air Lines (operated by Swiss Global Air Lines).
Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport Amenities
- There is a facility of free Wi-Fi At the airport.
- For shopaholics, there are plenty of outlets selling classic watches, jewelry, fashion wears, leather accessories, beachwear, sunglasses, tobacco and alcoholic beverages etc.
- To satisfy food craving of travelers, there are food joints and also bars at the airport.
- For medical assistance, there’s pharmacy at the airport.
- There are 3 ATMs and 1 currency exchange office located in the premises of the airport.
- There is business area located on the second floor of the airport. It has multiple rooms all feature free Wi-Fi, air-conditioner and audio-visual aids.
- The airport’s VIP Lounge offers top-class comfort, free Wi-Fi, newspapers, magazines, and also information on flights in real time.
Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose to travel in taxis, buses, trains and rental cars to and from the airport.
- The rental car services are offered by AVIS, Budget, Eurpocar, Auto Europa, winrent, LOCAUTO, Hertz and Maggiore.
- Passengers can travel from Bari to Bari Airport and Barletta in trains. This service is offered by FERROTRAMVIARIA SPA.
- Road transport services are offered by Pugliaairbus, Amtab, Tempesti Autoservizi and Terravision.
Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport Parking
Passengers to or from Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport can choose from 5 different parking options to park their vehicles near the terminal.
- P1 or Stop short offers 279 parking spaces (including 10 spaces for passengers with special needs). It is free for first 15 minutes, costs EUR 2 afterwards until 6 hours and tops at EUR 22.00 for a day.
- P2 or Stop average offers 558 parking spaces (including 17 spaces for passengers with special needs). It costs EUR 5.50 for first 6 hours and tops at EUR 14.50 for a day.
- PM or Stop media business has 766 parking spaces (including 16 spaces for passengers with special needs). It costs EUR 6.50 for first 6 hours and tops at EUR 18.00 for a day.
- Stop short road system can sustain 25 cars and 8 Buses at a time (including 2 spaces for the disabled). It is free for first 15 minutes and tops at EUR 30.00 for a day.
- P3 or Long term parking offers 568 parking spaces (including 12 of those for disabled). It costs a flat EUR 5.00 for a day.