Book cheap flights to Bordeaux-Merignac Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on BOD flights. Grab our Bordeaux-Merignac Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Bordeaux-Merignac Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Bordeaux-Merignac Airport is an international airport serving the port city of Bordeaux in France. It is situated 7.5 miles west of Bordeaux in the commune of Merignac within the department of the Gironde. This airport is a focus city for Air France and Volotea. Bordeaux-Merignac Airport mostly offers flights to metropolitan and leisure destinations in Europe (including Madrid, Amsterdam, Palma de Mallorca, Munich, Venice, Berlin, Venice, Dublin, Paris, Barcelona and Rome) and Northern Africa. This airport is served by some of the world’s best known airlines like British Airways, KLM, TUI fly Belgium, Iberia Express and easyJet.
Bordeaux-Merignac Airport Amenities
- Bordeaux-Merignac Airport offers 2 hours of free Wi-Fi.
- Passengers can purchase perfumes, cosmetics, tobacco, gastronomic products, candies, wines, champagnes and travel accessories from two outlets of Aelia Duty Free stores.
- Baillardran, Cafe des Grands Hommes and Cafe News sell delicious pastries, cakes, sandwiches, desserts and drinks. One can also purchase breakfasts and lunches from Del&Cia or Le Barista outlets. Ostrea offers Bordeaux wines and select coffee and lunch options.
- La Chaise Lounge sells apparels in fashion, sports and leisure as per latest trends. Close to it is located the outlet of Parfumerie Aeroboutique that sells branded perfumes or cosmetics.
- The 3 outlets of Presse et Librairie Relay sell newspapers, bestselling books, magazines, novels, toys and games.
- International Currency Exchange is also available at the airport.
Bordeaux-Merignac Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can avail various modes of transport like rental cars, taxies, motorbikes, buses, shuttles and car sharing. There are special transport services for passengers with special needs.
- Travelers can choose from car rental services like- AVIS, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise, Europcar, Goldcar, Interrent, and SIXT.
- Shuttle services are offered by Navette Shuttle. It operates a 30 minutes trip between Bordeaux Airport and train station every day.
- The ‘Lianes 1+’ bus service connects Saint-Jean train station to the airport via Bordeaux Centre and Merignac Centre.
- Taxi service available includes - Aero Taxi, Alliance Taxi Bordeaux, Allo Bordeaux Taxi, Aquitaine Taxis Radio, Taxis De Merignac, Taxis Girondins, Taxi Phone, Taxis Tele and Taxis 33.
- Motorbike services are offered by Tramoto, Trans’Moto Cub and Moto Transport Arcachon.
Bordeaux-Merignac Airport Parking
- There are 5 different kinds of parking available -Express Car Park offers first 10 minutes of free parking and is best suited for picking-up and dropping-off passengers. Its capacity is limited to 125 vehicles at a time.
- P0 Comfort Car Park parking space is spread across 5 levels out of which 3 are covered. It is located closest to the terminal and can sustain 341 vehicles.
- P1 Proxi Car Park is located at just a minute’s walk from all the 3 terminals of Bordeaux-Merignac Airport. It can hold up to 375 vehicles at max.
- P2 Flexi Car Park is best suited for families departing for weekends and short stays. One can use it for free for first 30 minutes. It can hold up to 3377 vehicles at a time.
- P4 Longue duree Car Park or Long Term Car Park is connected through a free shuttle bus to the airport terminals.