7th busiest airport in Canada in terms of aircraft movements, Boundary Airport is a public airport situated about 3 miles from Ladner in Delta, British Columbia, Canada. This airport is served by only one commercial carrier 'Island Express Air' which operates scheduled flights to Victoria. Boundary Airport is also one of the busiest general aviation airports in Canada, offering everything from aircraft maintenance, parking, flight training to air traffic control.
Boundary Airport Amenities
- Treat your taste buds to delicious food at the 'SkyHawk Restaurant' which offers everything from chocolates, sandwiches to freshly brewed coffee.
- Tailwind Bookstore is situated inside the terminal, so if you like reading you know where to go.
- Some of the other amenities offered include car parking, car rentals, baggage service, medical aid and much more.
Boundary Airport Ground Transportation
- BC Translink bus service runs daily between the airport and the city, so commuting is not a problem.
- Several car rental agencies ( Hertz, Dollar etc) operate out of the airport, so if you love driving there is a lot in store.
- Other ground transportation choices offered include hotel shuttles, airport shuttles and private taxis.
Boundary Airport Parking
Boundary Airport offers plenty of parking spaces with provision for both long term and short term stays. Parking area is monitored regularly by patrols which ensure safety of your vehicles.