Buckland Airport is located 2 km southwest of the central business district of Buckland, a city in the Northwest Arctic Borough of the U.S. state of Alaska. It is a state-owned public-use airport. The airport is situated on the Buckland River. Buckland Airport covers an area of 184 acres. It has one runway, 3,200 ft. in length. The airlines which operate at the airport are Bering Air and Era Alaska. The destinations which the airport connects to are Deering and Kotzebue. Great savings on Buckland Airport Aerodrome last minute flights on CheapOair.ca.
Buckland Airport Amenities
- Take a sip of your favorite brewed coffee or grab a bite of sandwich at the snack shops offering a wide range snack, sandwiches and beverages.
- Buckland Airport also provides you with Airport hotels with shuttle services. So you don't have to stress yourself to reach your hotel. Book your rooms at these hotels with shuttle services.
- The airport also has spacious and comfortable departure and arrival lounges. So you can relax awhile waiting for your flight at the airport.
Buckland Airport Ground Transportation
- Shuttle services, taxis and car rentals are few of the transit options Buckland Airport offers to its passengers.
- If you have booked your room at one of the Airport hotels, then sit back tension-free, as these hotels provide shuttle services to their guests.
- You can also opt for a taxi to reach your destination. Taxi ranks are right outside the terminal.
- Renting car is another option for you to drive down the town. Various car rental companies have their kiosks at the departure gate to provide you best in-class service.
Buckland Airport Parking
Buckland Airport offers ample parking space which lets you park your car at ease. The parking lot is at a walkable distance from the terminal. The parking lots are secured with high-end security measures, so you don't have to worry about your car when parked at the airport parking lot.