Book cheap flights to Burgas Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on BOJ flights. Grab our Burgas Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Burgas Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Bulgaria’s second largest airport, Burgas Airport serves the country’s fourth largest city called Burgas and the adjoining seaside resorts of Bulgarian south coast. This public airport is locally known as Letishte Burgas in Bulgarian language and is located about 6.2 miles from the city centre. It is owned by Fraport and is operated by Fraport Twin Star Airport Management. It is a hub for Air VIA, BH Air, Bulgaria Air and Bulgarian Air Charter.
Burgas is a major vacation destination during the European summer season and consequently Burgas Airport only offers seasonal flights to and from popular destinations like Saint Petersburg, Frankfurt, Leipzig, Amsterdam, Berlin, Munich, Zurich, Luxembourg, Oslo, Stockholm, Moscow, London, Warsaw, Brussels and Glasgow. This airport is at its busiest from April to October. Major airlines connecting the airport to these destinations include Thomas Cook Airlines, Thomson Airways, TUI fly Belgium, Germania, Norwegian Air Shuttle and Aeroflot (operated by Rossiya Airlines).
Burgas Airport Amenities
- The airport offers free Wi-Fi for smartphones, laptops and other smart devices.
- Burgas Airport’s VIP Lounge offers selected delicacies and beverages plus newspapers and magazines, TV and free Wi-Fi.
- Young kids can enjoy themselves in kids' fun zones like Free Open Air Playground, Toys Section and Duty Free Kids Section in the airport.
- There is Mother and Child Premises for feeding babies and having baby-changing facilities.
- The airport offers currency exchange services for 16 worldwide currencies in the airport.
- The airport offers First Aid, accidental post-care and other medical care services round the clock at the airport’s medical center.
- Burgas Airport features several restaurants, cafes and bars like Costa Coffee, Ginger Cafe, McDonald's, Sky & Vodka Bar and Bricco Pizza.
- Duty-free shopping is available for perfumes, cosmetics, spirits, tobacco and chocolates at selected stores at the airport.
- One can also go to Bulgarian Bazaar - it features traditional high quality products like Bulgarian wine, cheese, authentic Bulgarian sausages, precious gifts and natural honey.
Burgas Airport Ground Transportation
Passengers to or from Burgas Airport can choose from a network of rental cars, taxis and public buses.
- Rental car companies available at the airport include National, Enterprise, Europcar, Sixt, Hertz, Avis and Budget.
- Taxi services at the airport are offered by Eko Taxi. They can be availed through online reservations or by walking up to a taxi.
Burgas Airport Parking
- Burgas Airport features parking slots for rental cars, self-driven vehicles, buses, minibuses and taxis in addition to deducted spaces for VIP Parking.
- Parking is free for first 10 minutes. It costs on an hourly basis starting from USD 1.15 for the first hour and tops at USD 13.80 for a day.