Book cheap flights to Carrasco International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on MVD flights. Grab our Carrasco International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Carrasco International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Carrasco International Airport (also known as General Cesareo L. Berisso International Airport) serves Montevideo, the capital of Uruguay. It is the country's largest airport and ranks as one of the world’s most traveler-friendly airports. This public use airport is located in the city of Ciudad de la Costa in Canelones department.
Carrasco International Airport is operated by Puerta Del Sur and it serves as a hub for Amaszonas. The airport offers scheduled international flights for several destinations including Buenos Aires, Madrid, Paris, Miami, Lima, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and Panama City. Carrasco International Airport is served by many popular airlines like Air France, American Airlines, Avianca Bogota, Azul Brazilian Airlines, Copa Airlines, LATAM Brasil and Aerolineas Argentinas.
Carrasco International Airport Amenities
- Passengers to Carrasco International Airport can avail currency exchange services at the airport by Global Exchange.
- Passengers on a pre-flight shopping spree can visit Daniel Reyes for a wide range of shopping products.
- Travelers can avail telecom services at the outlet of Antel.
- Passengers can avail medical coverage for illness and accidents, legal assistance and coverage for loss of luggage and documents at Universal Assistance. One can also avail travel insurance at Assist Card outlets in the airport.
- The airport features luggage storage and packaging services.
Carrasco International Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose to travel in taxis, buses and shuttles to travel to and from Carrasco International Airport.
- The airport is well served by a superb network of deluxe buses of COPSA, COT SA and CUTCSA. Out of them, COT SA buses feature air conditioning, bathroom, audio equipment and Wi-Fi.
- Passengers can avail shuttle services to and from the airport. These services are offered in Mercedes Benz Vans for up to 12 passengers.
- Travelers wishing to avail taxi services can ask for the services of Taxis Aeropuerto at the airport.
Carrasco International Airport Parking
There are dedicated parking zones situated near Carrasco International Airport. Passengers can park their vehicles on an hourly basis up to first 5 hours or on a Long-Term Stay after first 5 hours.
Payments can be made in US Dollars or Uruguay pesos. One can also pay using Visa and MasterCard credit cards.