Book cheap flights to Brindisi Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on BDS flights. Grab our Brindisi Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Brindisi Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Brindisi Airport serves the coastal city of Brindisi in southern Italy. This public airport is known as Aeroporto di Brindisi in Italian language and was formerly called Brindisi Papola Casale Airport and Brindisi-Salento Airport in English language. The airport offers scheduled flights to several domestic destinations including Rome, Milan, Turin and Pis and international flights to destinations including Geneva, Vienna, London, Venice and Manchester. Majority of the flights arriving or departing Brindisi Airport are seasonal and fly to popular destinations like Munich, Bern, Stockholm, Barcelona and Zurich. Some of the major airlines serving the airport include Alitalia, British Airways, Etihad Regional, Swiss International Air Lines and TUI fly Belgium.
Brindisi Airport Amenities
- Brindisi Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its passengers.
- Travelers can purchase meals from The Pucceria, Sky Lounge, Caffe dei Due Mari and Mediterranean. There is a bar called Sandrino that serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- There are 2 ATMs at the airport. They are offered by Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena and Bank Popolare Pugliese.
Brindisi Airport Ground Transportation
- Passengers can choose to travel in bus, rental cars or taxis to travel to or from Brindisi Airport.
- Bus services are offered by Pugliaairbus and Motorway. Public transport services are offered by STP.
- There are a total of 9 rental car service providers at the airport. They are Autoservizi More, Autovia Car and Vans, Avis, Budget, Hertz, Europcar Italy SPA, Locauto Rent SPA, Win Rent and Auto Europe Sicily by Car.
- Passengers can avail taxi services from Radio Taxy.
Brindisi Airport Parking
There are 2 parking zones near Brindsi Airprot. They are called Airport Parking Salento Top & Comfort (or P1) and Airport Parking Salento Kiss & Fly (or P3).
- Airport Parking Salento Top & Comfort (P1) has 499 parking spaces including 10 for people with special needs.
- Airport Parking Salento Kiss & Fly (P3) has 137 parking spaces including 3 spaces for people with special needs.
- Both of them are free for first 15 minutes and post that, the services can be availed and paid on an hourly or daily basis.