Chandron Municipal Airport is a public use airport located at the beautiful Dawes County, Nebraska, United States. The airport is owned by the city of Chandron. It is situated 7 km from its central business district. Only one commercial airline operates to and from the airport, that is Great Lakes Airlines. The destination connecting to the Chandron Municipal Airport is Denver, Scottsbluff. Destinations beyond Denver can be booked with United Airlines and Frontier Airlines. The airport is categorized as general aviation facility. The airport constitutes of two runways. Great savings on Chadron Municipal AirportAerodrome last minute flights on CheapOair.ca.
Chadron Municipal Airport Amenities
- Grab a bite of your favorite burger or indulge yourself with a mug of coffee at the local cafeteria. Chandron Municipal Airport offers your snacks outlets and coffee shops to satisfy your hunger.
- Comfort yourself at the arrival and departure lounge with your favorite magazine. Chandron Municipal Airport provides you spacious arrival and departure lounges.
- Chandron Municipal Airport is surrounded by many luxurious hotels where you can plan for your comfortable stay at Chandron.
Chadron Municipal Airport Ground Transportation
- Go around the town by booking a car at affordable prices right outside the departure terminal.
- You can also rent a taxi to reach your preferred destination in the town. Taxi rank is just a couple minutes walk away from the main terminal building.
- And the best way to head to your Chandron resort from the airport is opt for the pick up services offered by your chosen resort.
- Chandron Public Transportation is another way to get along the town. Its a donation based public transportation. Bus fare is on a donation basis.
Chadron Municipal Airport Parking
Chandron Municipal Airport offers car parking facilities for both short term and long term parking. Pre-book your spot to avoid a hassle-free stay at Chandron.