Book Cheap Flights to Cherry Capital Airport
Book cheap flights to Cherry Capital Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on TVC flights. Grab our Cherry Capital Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Cherry Capital Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Cherry Capital Airport serves Traverse City in Grand Traverse County, Michigan, US. This public-use airport is located about 2.5 miles away from the central business district of Traverse City and is owned by Grand Traverse and Leelanau counties. Cherry Capital Airport offers scheduled flights to Chicago and Detroit, and seasonal flights to Dallas, Detroit, Minneapolis, Atlanta, New York, Denver and Newark. The airlines serving the airport include American Eagle, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection and United Express.
Traverse City is the largest producer of tart cherries in the United States. It is also a tourism hotspot that comes to life during July and November as it hosts the National Cherry Festival (harvesting of cherries) and Beer Week respectively. Thousands of visitors come to the city during these two events and this is when seasonal flights are mostly in operation.
Cherry Capital Airport Facilities
- Cherry Capital Airport’s numero uno attraction is a gift shop called ‘Cherry Country Traditions.’ It sells bathing suits, bags and is the perfect place to find cherry wear and cherry gear. One can also purchase books, magazines, newspapers, and toiletries here.
- There is a concessions area that offers meals, beverages (including beer and wine) and lots of local products and souvenirs to choose from.
Cherry Capital Airport Ground Transportation
- For ground transportation, there are taxis, shuttles, cabs, rental cars, and Limousine services.
- The rental car companies available at the airport include AVIS, Budget, enterprise, Hertz and National.
Cherry Capital Airport Parking
Passengers to or from Cherry Capital Airport can choose to park their cars in Short-Term or Long-term parking zones. For pickups and drop-offs alone, one can use the Cell-Phone Parking Area.
- Short-Term parking costs USD 1.25 for each 30 minutes and USD 10 for a day.
- Long-Term parking costs USD 2 per hour, USD 6.75 per day and USD 44 per week.
- Cell-Phone Parking Area is free for use, however the parked vehicle have to be attended to at all times.