Churchill Falls Airport is located around 8 km west of Churchill Falls, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. Churchill Falls Airport is owned and operated by the Churchill Falls Labrador Corporation Limited. The airport is pretty small in size, and serves around 1,500-2,000 passengers annually. Churchill Falls Airport has no formal terminal. The four small structures are the only buildings. Churchill Falls Airport has a single runway of 5,500 ft. long. Provincial Airlines is the only airline service which serves the Churchill Falls Airport regularly with scheduled passenger flights. The destination which the airport connects to is Goose Bay, Canada. Great savings on Churchill Falls Airport Aerodrome last minute flights on CheapOair.ca.
Churchill Falls Airport Airport Amenities
- The terminal building offers you telephone services at the airport. Keep your loved ones posted about yourself using these services as you arrive at the foreign land or call up your resort to pick you up from the airport.
- Churchill Falls Airport is surrounded by many exciting and affordable food outlets. Relax yourself at one of these places after a tiresome flight.
- Or, find yourself a room to stay and refresh at one of the hotels located around 6km away from the airport.
- Medical aids and other health facilities are also not much at a distance. You can find a medical practitioner within 4-5 km from the airport.
Churchill Falls Airport Airport Ground Transportation
- Hire a car right outside the terminal building to reach your preferred Churchill destination. To be on the safe side, pre-book your car as availability decreases during peak seasons.
- You can also go around the town with its best in-class bus service.
- Or, rent a taxi from the taxi stand outside Churchill Falls Airport.
Churchill Falls Airport Airport Parking
Park your car at ease at the Churchill Falls Airport’s parking area at affordable rates and walk up to the airport in a couple of minutes.