Book cheap flights to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on CLE flights. Grab our Cleveland Hopkins International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Cleveland Hopkins International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport serves the city of Cleveland in Ohio, US. This public airport is located 9 miles away from the central business district of Cleveland. It is the largest and busiest airport in the state of Ohio and is the primary airport serving northeast Ohio. This public-use, city-owned airport serves as a focus city for Frontier Airlines. Cleveland Hopkins International Airport offers scheduled flights to major US destinations (including Miami, New York, Washington, Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, Las Vegas, Fort Lauderdale and Los Angeles) and international flights to Toronto and Cancun. One can also avail seasonal flights to several other US cities from here. Some of the major airlines serving the airport include American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, United Airlines and United Express. Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and Cleveland Burke Lakefront Airport together comprise the Cleveland Airport System, which is operated by the City of Cleveland's Department of Port Control.
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is party to some of the firsts in the world of aviation that eventually became worldwide benchmarks. Founded in 1925, it was the first municipality-owned facility of its kind in the country. It hosted the first air traffic control tower, the first ground-to-air radio control system, and the first airfield lighting system (all in 1930) and it was the first US airport to be directly connected to a local or regional rail transit system (in 1968).
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport Amenities
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is dotted with several courtesy phones.
- The airport has a currency exchange outlet and many ATMs.
- There is a United States Organizations lounge, called USO Lounge, for US Armed Forces. Two other lounges, called Airspace Lounge and United Club, are available for travelers.
- Business travelers can use conference room for their seminars and business presentations etc.
- There are a large number of bars, restaurants and cafes that sell a wide range of delicious food items and beverages in the airport. Some of the most famous names include Subway, Dunkin’ Donuts and Starbucks Coffee.
- Passengers can purchase books, magazines, newspapers and bestsellers from Hudson News.
- Sports fans can purchase their favorite team’s jerseys, licensed team hats and sports fan gears from Ohio Game Day Sports.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum Store is the go to place to admire the proud heritage of this music genre.
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport Ground Transportation
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is well-connected to other parts of the city through rental cars, taxis, shuttles, Limousines, rideshares and public transportation.
- Passengers have 8 car rental service providers to choose from- Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty.
- There are 3 authorized taxi service providers to choose from- Ace Taxi, Yellow Cab Company and Americab.
- Passengers interested in availing ridesharing services can ask for Uber and Lyft.
- Public transportation to and from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is offered by Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA). One ride takes less than 30 minutes and trains usually operate at every 15 minutes during the day.
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport Parking
Travelers to or from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport can choose from CLE Smart Parking Garage (costs USD 18 per day), Red Lot (USD 16 per day), Blue Lot (USD 14 per day), Orange Lot (USD 13 per day), Brown Lot (USD 9 per day) and Curbside Valet (USD 25 per day).