Book cheap flights to Eduardo Gomes International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on MAO flights. Grab our Eduardo Gomes International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Eduardo Gomes International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Eduardo Gomes International Airport or Manaus International Airport serves Greater Manaus in the Brazilian state of Amazonas. It is the 3rd busiest airport in the country and is located about 8 miles from the historic center of Manaus. This public airport is named after distinguished Brazilian politician and military figure Air Marshal, Eduardo Gomes (1896-1981).
Eduardo Gomes International Airport is a focus city for Azul Brazilian Airlines. The airport offers scheduled flights to several national and international destinations including Miami, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Barcelona and Panama City. Some of the major airlines serving the airport include Azul Brazilian Airlines, Gol Transportes Aereos, Copa Airlines, LATAM Brasil and MAP Linhas Aereas.
Eduardo Gomes International Airport Amenities
The airport offers a range of standard features to all its passengers
- Passengers can have some of their choicest burgers, pizzas, chocolate drinks, lunches and coffees in a number of stores like Pizza Hut, Bob’s, Coffee Square and Barbaran Bomboniere.
- Travelers feeling unwell can purchase medicines from Drugstore Flexfarma.
- Passengers can buy newspapers, books, magazines and novels from Bookstore Saraiva.
- The airport features Bank of Brazil, two ATMs and IRS (Federal Revenue Services).
- Duty Free America is a place for shopaholics to choose and purchase from a wide range of duty-free products in the airport.
- Harmony Lounge offers top notch VIP services.
- There are 10 baby carriages available for traveling mothers.
- For travelers with reduced mobility, there are 20 wheelchairs are offered by the airport.
Eduardo Gomes International Airport Ground Transportation
- For the ground transportation, there are taxi and bus services available to and from the airport.
- Travelers can choose from 4 major taxi operators in the city. These operators are Radio Taxi Manaus, Vitotaxi Passenger, Coopertaxi and Sao Jose Taxi.
- Public transport or bus is only available from 10 am to 4 pm and 9 pm to 2 am.
Eduardo Gomes International Airport Parking
Parking is available at both the terminals. These parking spots are offered by Comatic and Ok Park, and are open round the clock.