Book cheap flights to Entebbe International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on EBB flights. Grab our Entebbe International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Entebbe International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Entebbe International Airport serves the cities of Entebbe and Kampala, and the municipality of Mukono in Uganda. It is the country’s principal international airport and is located near the lakeside town of Entebbe near Lake Victoria. It is situated about 25 miles away from the central business district of Kampala, the capital and largest city of Uganda. Entebbe International Airport is a shared facility serving both public and military commitments. It is operated by Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda. Entebbe International Airport is a hub for Eagle Air. Entebbe International Airport offers scheduled flights to major international destinations including Johannesburg, Istanbul, Amsterdam, Nairobi, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Addis Ababa, Cairo and Brussels. It also offers domestic charter flights to some cities in Uganda. The airlines connecting the airport to these destinations chief serving the airport include Emirates, KLM, Qatar Airways, Eagle Air, Turkish Airlines and United Airlines Limited.
Entebbe International Airport Amenities
Entebbe International Airport offers a range of standard passenger amenities like money transfer, banking services, currency exchange, restaurants and cafes, pay phones, internet café, post office and a lounge.
- Passengers can use Karibuni Lounge in the airport. It offers internet and television shows, and costs USD 15 for 2 to 3 hours.
- ATM services are offered by Barclays Bank, Stanbic Bank and Crane Bank. One can contact Ecobank and Orient Bank for core banking services in the airport premises.
- Travelers looking for currency exchange can contact Jet Set Forex and Norfrax Forex.
- There are 4 telecom service providers (Uganda Telecom, MTN, Warid and Zain) that sell their SIM cards and cellphones in the airport terminal.
- Posta Uganda offers its postal services in the airport terminals.
- There are 3 restaurants (Crane Cafeteria, Karibuni and Voyager Bar & Restaurant) that sell local delicacies and beverages.
- Passengers can purchase local items and souvenirs from some duty-free shops.
Entebbe International Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose from rental car services, taxis (called Airport Taxis), station wagons and saloon cars to travel to or from the airport.
- There are 3 rental car services to choose from- Europcar, Hertz and Auto Relay Limited.
- Shuttle services at the airport are offered by Super Shuttle International.