Book Cheap Flights to Fairbanks International Airport
Book cheap flights to Fairbanks International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on FAI flights. Grab our Fairbanks International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Fairbanks International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Fairbanks International Airport serves the city of Fairbanks in Alaska, US. It is a public use, state-owned airport, located 3 miles away from the central business district of Fairbanks in the Fairbanks North Star Borough in Alaska. Fairbanks International Airport serves non-stop flights to Europe and seasonal flights to Frankfurt and Canada. The airport is a hub for Everts Air, Warbelow's Air Ventures and Wright Air Service. Fairbanks International Airport offers scheduled flights to several domestic and international destinations including Anchorage and Seattle in addition to some seasonal destinations like Frankfurt, Minneapolis and Chicago from here. The airport is served by majority of airlines including Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, Ravn Alaska (operated by Corvus Airlines) and United Airlines.
Fairbanks International Airport Amenities
- Fairbanks International Airport has 3 ATMs located at its terminals.
- Twigs Alaskan Gifts features high-quality Alaskan-made handicrafts, jewelry, fashion accessories, books, magazines, snacks, and travel necessities.
- Passengers wishing to have some breakfast or lunch or quick meal can stop at Starbucks Coffee and The Local @ FAI. The former serves premium roasted and freshly brewed coffee and espresso drinks besides premium teas, fine pastries and sandwiches. The latter serves a wide range of delicacies like Bavarian Pretzels, Kettle chips topped with brisket trimmings, flatbread pizzas, salads and sandwiches.
- The Armed Services YMCA Military Lounge Service is provided to professionals working with US Armed Force. They can use the lounge area, obtain shuttle service to Ft Wainwright or Eielson AFB, or enjoy a snack while waiting for connecting flights.
Fairbanks International Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose to travel in rental cars, shuttle and taxi service to and from Fairbanks International Airport.
- There are 6 car rental service providers to choose from. They are Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz and National.
- Passengers looking for public transport service can consider MACS.
- Travelers can enjoy shuttle services from Airlink Service and Golden Heart Shuttle and Tours to travel to and from the airport.
- There are more than a dozen taxicab service providers near the airport.
Fairbanks International Airport Parking
- Fairbanks International Airport provides public parking service at three locations. Parking service is divided into two zones called Short-Term and Long-Term.
- Both Short-Term and Long-Term is free for first 30 minutes.
- Passengers can get Short-Term parking for a maximum period of 30 days and Long-Term parking for a maximum of 90 days.
- There is an Electrical plug-in service provided at both the Short-Term and Long-Term parking areas. Handicapped Parking is available at the Short-Term area.