Book Cheap Flights to Great Falls International Airport
Book cheap flights to Great Falls International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on GTF flights. Grab our Great Falls International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Great Falls International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Great Falls International Airport serves Great Falls in the state of Montana, US. It is located 3 miles away from Great Falls in Cascade County and is owned by Great Falls International Airport Authority. This public airport serves as a hub for Corporate Air Cargo (Secondary). A reserved facility of Great Falls International Airport hosts the Montana Air National Guard's 120th Airlift Wing called the ‘Vigilantes.’
Passengers can avail scheduled flights to Seattle, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City and Denver in addition to Los Angeles and Chicago as seasonal destinations. The airlines connecting these destinations to Great Falls International Airport are Alaska Airlines (operated by Horizon Air),
Allegiant Air, Delta Connection and United Express.
Great Falls International Airport Amenities
- The Great Falls International Airport’s Gift Shop is the go-to place to appreciate and purchase a large variety of traditional handicrafts and souvenirs. One can also buy snacks, light meals and beverages from here. This gift shop is set beautifully across the backdrop of the airfield.
- There is a restaurant in the airport and it is open from 5:30 am to 6:00 pm, 7 days a week.
- Passengers can avail banquet facilities for up to 350 people. There is also one more hall, called the Top O’ the Falls room, that can further accommodate up to 225 people.
Great Falls International Airport Ground Transportation
Passengers to Great Falls International Airport can choose to travel in taxis, Limousines, rental cars, buses, shuttle buses and trains to move in and around the city.
- There are 2 taxi service providers to choose from- Diamond Cab and BlackedOut 406 Limo.
- There are several rental car service providers to choose from- Alamo, Avis, Enterprise, Hertz and National.
- The airport is well connected to all parts of the city and nearby. One can use buses and shuttles like Great Falls Transit District, Greyhound Bus Lines, Salt Lake Express, North Central Montana Transit, Airport Shuttle Express Ltd, Golden Triangle Transit and Statewide Public Transit for the purpose.
- Those wishing to use a train can board with a ticket on Amtrak Train.
Great Falls International Airport Parking
Passengers can choose to park their respective vehicles in any of the 4 different parking lots. They are called Hourly Lot, Daily Lot, ValuPark Lot and Metered Parking.
- Hourly Lot offers free parking for first 15 minutes, costs USD 1 for every subsequent 30 minutes and tops at USD 12 for a day.
- Daily Lot is free for first 15 minutes. Billed at every half an hour post that, it tops at USD 7 for a day and USD 35 for a week.
- ValuPark Lot cost a flat USD 7 for a day and USD 25 for a week.
- Metered cost parking is available at USD 1 for every half an hour but can only be availed for a maximum of 4 hours.