Book cheap flights to Jackson Hole Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on JAC flights. Grab our Jackson Hole Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Jackson Hole Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Lying at the base of Teton mountain range, the Jackson Hole Airport is situated within Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming. The airport is owned by the Jackson Hole Airport Board. It is located nearly 11 kilometers away from the city of Jackson. Throughout the United States, the airport operates non-stop service from around 13 destinations during peak seasons. American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, SkyWest Airlines, and United Airlines offer direct flights from here connecting the cities of Denver, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, and more.
Jackson Hole Airport Amenities
- Throughout the airport terminal free wireless internet access is available for all.
- An ATM machine is located for the convenience of travelers.
- Passengers are advised to reach out the Airport Administration Office in case of baggage/item loss.
- At several places, restrooms and drinking fountains have been set up at the airport.
- There is a restaurant where one can have food and beverages.
- Several snack vending machines have been set up here for the comfort of every traveler.
- There is a gift shop where one can head for last minute shopping.
Jackson Hole Airport Ground Transportation
Several ground transportation options are available at the Jackson Hole Airport.
- Car Rentals
Various car rental agencies are available here like Avis, Hertz, Enterprise, and more.
Available at the airport are numerous taxi service providers. Passengers can choose any to commute to and from here. Apart from these, a shuttle bus is also run by Jackson Hole Shuttle.
- Jackson Hole Airport Parking
At the Jackson Hole Airport, three types of parking spaces are available for travelers. These are Short Term, Long Term, and Handicap Parking. Apart from these, there is curbside area used for drop-offs and pick-ups of passengers.