Book Cheap Flights to Kauai Island Lihue Airport
Kauai Island Lihue Airport is located in Lihue on the southeast coast of the island of Kauai in Kauai County, Hawaii, United States. It is a state-owned public-use airport. It does not serve as hub to any airline service. But, numerous inter-island flights are scheduled to and from the airport daily. Kauai Island Lihue Airport covers an area of 879 acres. The airport has two runways and one helipad. Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Hawaii Airlines, US Airways are some of the airline services which serve the Kauai Island Lihue Airport. Some of the destinations which the airport connects are Oakland, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Phoenix, etc. The terminal building, called as Kawakami Terminal houses around 10 check-in desks. Great savings on Kauai Island Lihue Airport Aerodrome last minute flights on CheapOair.ca.
Kauai Island Lihue Airport Amenities
- Take a bite of sandwich at the HMS Host or grab a cup of brewed coffee at Starbucks
Coffee. The airport offers a wide range of dinning and shopping options. All the shops and dinning areas are located in the Main Lobby beyond security.
- Or, buy gifts for your loved ones at the Gift Shop. The airport also houses a Flower Shop
- You can also treat yourself with a novel or magazine while waiting for your flight, available at the Newsstand.
- Kauai Island Lihue Airport also offers you telephone facilities. Give a call to your mom as you arrive at the airport and ease her worries.
Kauai Island Lihue Airport Ground Transportation
- You can hire a car or rent a taxi just outside the terminal building. Numerous car rental options are available at stone throw distance from the terminal building. Some of the Car Rental Services are Avis, Alamo and Hertz.
- The airport is also accessible by shuttles, courtesy buses, and also Kauai County Bus Services.
- Kauai County Bus offers fixed route bus service from bus stop to bus stop.
Kauai Island Lihue Airport Parking
Kauai Island Lihue Airport provides ample parking space for public. So, park your car without any worry at the airport parking lot. The entry to the parking lot is off of Mokulele Loop. The parking lot is facilitated with automatic ticket dispenser which you need to present to the cashier while exiting.