Book cheap flights to Linate Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on LIN flights. Grab our Linate Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Linate Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Milan Linate Airport serves the city of Milan in Italy. It is a secondary international airport in Milan, behind Malpensa Airport. Operated by SEA-Aeroporti di Milano, this airport serves as a base by Alitalia and Alitalia Cityliner. Linate Airport was constructed next to Idroscalo of Milan in the 1930s and was rebuilt in the 1950s and again in the 1980s. The name of this airport comes from the small village where it is located. The airport offers scheduled passenger flights to a plethora of destinations such as Paris, London, Berlin, Malta, Madrid, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Bucharest, Naples, Rome, and more.
Urban Line 73 offers bus service from airport at every 10 minutes from 5:35 AM to 12:35 AM every day.
One can reach the airport by coach from stations including Milan Central Station, Expo/Fiera Milano City, Malpsena T1 & T2, Brescia, and Monza.
Visitors can take taxi from the taxi docks located at the arrivals ground floor exit gate number 5.
- Car Rental
Those are car rental companies in the arrivals hall. The car rental companies present at the airport are Auto Europe, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Europcar, Goldcar, Hertz, Locauto, Hertz, Maggiore, Win Rent, Thrifty, and Sixt.
- Car Hire with Driver
Visitors who are interested in NCCcar hire with driver can go to the desk on floor 0 door 6. This service is available from Monday to Sunday from 7:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Car Sharing
There is an array of car sharing services available including car2go, Twist, Enjoy, and E-Vai.
- The airport offers free Wi-Fi with no time limit.
- Pharmacy is located on the ground floor of the arrivals area.
- ATMs are located on the ground floor and first floor of the terminal building.
- Meeting rooms are located on the second floor and are available to professionals, companies, businessmen, training institutions, companies, and cultural associations for workshops and events. The services available in the meeting area are Wi-Fi, flipchart, PC connection, and more.
- Currency exchange facility is available on the ground floor and first floor of the terminal building.
- With the wide range of bars, restaurants, and shops at the airport, the wait for the flight becomes a pleasurable experience.
There are three types of parking lots at Milan Linate
- P1 - Top Class
In this parking lot, 1300 covered parking places are directly connected to the check-in area through a corridor located on the 2nd floor of the airport terminal building.
- P2 – Executive
It is the largest covered car parking area in Milan. With the 2.000 covered parking places, this parking area guarantees comfort and proximity with the tunnel that directly links this parking lot to the check-in area. P2 is at just a minute walk from the terminal building.
- P2 – Holiday
P2 Holiday is located on the 5th and 6th floor of the P2 Executive car park and features 500 covered and uncovered parking places. This parking lot is the mix of convenience and affordability for parking vehicle for a minimum stay of 4 days. P2 Holiday is at just 2 minutes walk from the terminal.