Book cheap flights to Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on LBB flights. Grab our Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport (formerly known as Lubbock International Airport) serves the city of Lubbock in Texas, US. It is located 5 miles away from the city in Lubbock County. This city-owned, public airport serves scheduled domestic flights to Las Vegas, Denver, Houston, Austin, Dallas and Phoenix. The airlines serving the airport are American Airlines, American Eagle, Southwest Airlines and United Express.
Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport opened as South Plains Airport in November 1937 and played a major role in Second World War. It is one of 42 airports around the world with CNN Airport Network and ranks among top 10 busiest airports in Texas.
Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport Ground Transportation
For the ground transportation, passengers can choose from rental cars, cabs and taxies to travel to or from the airport.
- The rental car services available at the airport include Alamo, AVIS, Thrifty, enterprise, Hertz and National.
- The cabs and taxies available at the airport are Superior Airport Shuttle, Royal Coach Towne Car Service, CEO Transportation, Checker Cab Company, Purple Tie and Yellow Cab.
Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport Parking
Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport’s parking comprises Short-Term Parking, Long-Term Parking and Covered Parking. Another option is to use the Cell Phone Waiting Area that offers free parking and waiting near the airport. It is best for just picking-up and dropping-off passengers.
- Short-Term Parking is free for first 30 minutes, costs USD 2 for 31 to 60 minutes and tops at USD 12 for a day.
- Long-Term Parking is free for first 30 minutes, costs USD 2 for 31 to 60 minutes and tops at USD 7 for a day.
- Covered Parking comes at a flat rate of USD 9 per day and offers free shuttle service to the airport and back.