Book cheap flights to Lulea Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on LLA flights. Grab our Lulea Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Lulea Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Lulea Airport serves Lulea, the coastal capital city of Norbotten County in Sweden. It is the largest airport in northern Sweden (or Norrland) and the fifth largest in the country and it also has the longest runway among all airports in Sweden. This airport is a shared facility that offers both civilian and military capabilities, and is located about 4.3 miles away from the city. Lulea Airport is operated by Swedavia.
The airport offers scheduled domestic flights to cities including Stockholm and Gothenburg and to some cities in Norway and Finland. However, most of the flights to and from Lulea Airport are seasonal charter flights to various international destinations like Antalya, Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Palma de Mallorca, Rhodes and Cancun. The airport is served by several airlines Thomas Cook Airlines, TUIfly Nordic, Scandinavian Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle and SunExpress.
Lulea Airport Amenities
- The airport offers free Wi-Fi for first 100 MB.
- Travelers with a valid direct charter flight ticket can exchange currencies at zero cost at the outlet of Forex Bank located at the airport. One can also use the ATM (or cash machine) of the same bank to withdraw Euro and Lira (Turkish) currencies.
- Travelers can let their young kids play in Leo's lekhorna while waiting for their flights.
- Passengers looking to book local couriers, regional ground transport, or domestic and international express transport can contact Jetpak's customer service office at the airport.
- Travelers can use postal services by ‘Postnord’ located on the ground floor of the airport.
- The airport has a Duty Free Store that sells traditional sweets, beverages and bestsellers in addition to travel and fashion accessories.
- There are three cafes & restaurants - Mat & Fika, O’Learys and Skafferiet. Out of which O’Learys also doubles up as a bar.
Lulea Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose from taxis, buses, rental cars and self-driven cars to reach Lulea Airport.
- There are 6 rental car service providers to choose from - Hertz, Avis, Europcar, Budget, Sixt and Mabi at the airport.
- Lulea Airport is served by Lulea Local Traffic's route 4. Passengers can pay for the service through credit cards, bus cards and prepaid travel tickets; however, cash is not accepted on LLT buses.
- Taxi services are offered by Flygtaxi. It is advisable to pre-book taxi and enjoy facilities right from outside the airport.
Lulea Airport Parking
Travelers can choose from 3 different parking options - Long term parking, Contract parking and Drop off and pick up.
- Long term parking costs USD 14.98 for first 6 days and USD 1.15 per day afterwards.
- Drop off and pick up costs USD 2.30 per hour.