Book cheap flights to Marseille Provence Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on MRS flights. Grab our Marseille Provence Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Marseille Provence Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Marseille Provence Airport, serving the city of Marseille in France, is located about 27 kilometers northwest of the city, on the territory of Marignane. Operated by Marseille Provence Chamber of Commerce and Industry, this airport serves as a hub for Air France. It offers scheduled passenger flights to a plethora of destinations such as London, Athens, Venice, Frankfurt, Lisbon, Rome, Istanbul, Paris, Amsterdam, and more.
Marseille Provence Airport Terminal Features
- Internet access is available in Arrivals Hall 1 - Business Center and Cezanne lounge. It is a paid service.
- Wireless internet is offered in Boarding lounge Hall 1, Boarding lounge Hall 3, Boarding lounge Hall 4 and Hall 4 departures, and in Salon VIP Cezanne and Luberon - Business Center.
- Information desks are available in Domestic Arrivals Hall 4 and International Arrivals Hall 1.
- First aid services are offered at Hall 4 ground floor.
- Beverage and confectionary dispensers are installed in Ground Floor Hall 1 and Ground Floor Hall 3-4.
- There are various shops, restaurants, and cafes in the terminal building.
Marseille Provence Airport Ground Transportation
Free shuttle service is offered between the airport and Vitrolles-Aeroport Marseille-Provence train station. These shuttles are available from airport platform 3 / Airport drop off in front of mp2 and Hall 3/4.
Several bus operators offer service from the airport to the city and other nearby areas.
- Car Rental
Hiring a car through car rental companies is also an option to travel from airport. The car rental companies offering facilities from airport are Europcar, Hertz, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National, Avis, Budget, Firefly, Interrent, and Sixt.
Taxis are available throughout the day from the airport. These taxis are operated to a number of destinations in Europe and France.
Marseille Provence Airport Parking
Below-mentioned are the types of parking at the airport:
P, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, P7, P10
One can also pay at the parking via credit card