Book cheap flights to Mineralnye Vody Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on MRV flights. Grab our Mineralnye Vody Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Mineralnye Vody Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Mineralnye Vody Airport or Mineralnyye Vody Airport is an airport serving the Russian cities of Cherkessk, Kislovodsk, Mineralnye Vody, Pyatigorsk and Yessentuki. It is located 2.5 miles away from a small town called Mineralnye Vody in Stavropol Krai. This public airport is operated by FSUE Kavminvodyavia and serves as a hub for Rossiya.
Mineralnye Vody Airport offers scheduled international flights to popular destinations like Istanbul, Thessaloniki, Dubai and Tashkent. One can also avail scheduled flights to many Russian cities including Moscow, St. Petersburg and Yekaterinburg, and seasonal charter flights to Bangkok, Phuket and Sharjah. The airlines offering flights here include Aeroflot, Aeroflot (operated by Rossiya), NordStar, Ural Airlines and Nordwind Airlines.
Mineralnye Vody Airport Amenities
- Mineralnye Vody Airport’s ‘Mother and Baby Room’ (or CMR) serves pregnant women and traveling mothers with children up to 7 years (and/or disabled children up to 16 years). The CMR features 2 lounges with 4 beds, dining room and a washroom.
- Passengers can charge their electric vehicles in Mineralnye Vody Airport’s forecourt. The charging points can charge 2 electric vehicles at the same time.
- Travelers can purchase a range of branded and duty-free alcoholic beverages, perfumes, cosmetics, tobacco, jewelry and sunglasses from the ‘Aero Region’ duty-free shop in the airport. It is located in the international wing of Mineralnye Vody Airport.
Mineralnye Vody Airport Parking:
Mineralnye Vody Airport has 530 dedicated parking spaces that are neatly spread across three complexes. This number is inclusive of parking space for people with special needs and those on official duty.
- Mineralnye Vody Airport’s free parking area is available on the right side of the airport’s exit. The travelers availing VIP parking services are offered free mineral water on arrival at the airport.
- Short-Term Parking offers first 15 minutes of free parking. After that limit, it costs 250 p for 15 to 60 minutes, 350 p for 60 to 120 minutes and 1000 r for a day. It is located close to the departures hall and arrivals hall.