Book cheap flights to Mohammed V International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on CMN flights. Grab our Mohammed V International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Mohammed V International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Mohammed V International Airport is an international airport serving the largest city in Morocco, Casablanca. It is located about 19 miles from Casablanca, in Nouaceur Province and is operated by National Airports Office. The airport serves as a hub for Morocco's flag carrier Royal Air Maroc besides Air Arabia Maroc and RAM Express. It is called Aeroport International Mohammed V in French and Matar Muhammad al-Khamis ad-Dowaly in Arabic. However, most locals still refer to it as ‘Nouaceur’ for the name of the province that it is situated in. Mohammed V International Airport offers scheduled flights to Amsterdam, Berlin, Istanbul, Paris, Rome, Cairo, Dubai, New York, Frankfurt, Venice and Stockholm. Some seasonal and seasonal charter flights to Tehran, Cologne and Rome are also operated from here. The airlines serving the airport include Air France, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways and Alitalia.
Mohammed V International Airport was originally built by the United States in early 1943 during Second World War. It is named after King Mohammed V of Morocco and is the busiest airport in the country.
Mohammed V International Airport Amenities
- The airport offers free Wi-Fi for first 30 minutes to all its passengers.
- The airport has a post office, a bank and Foreign Exchange outlets.
- Passengers can eat delicious local cuisines in the restaurants, cafeterias and bars located in the airport.
- There is a VIP Lounge (called Salon Convives de Marque) where travelers can relax. Its membership is open to all and can be bought for a little fee.
- Travelers can purchase various types of perfumes, sweets, fashion accessories, cosmetics etc from a duty-free shop here. A gift shop is also available nearby.
- Passengers use a First Aid kit or can purchase medicines from a pharmacy here.
Mohammed V International Airport Ground Transportation
- For transportation, passengers can choose from 20 rental car companies, including AVIS, SIXT, Thrifty, National Alamo, Hertz and Dollar.
- The train service from the airport to Casablanca (or vice versa) is available every hour between 3 am and 10 pm. It is a 30 minutes trip one-way and costs about USD 3.
- For passengers looking to travel by bus, CTM bus service operates 60 minute trips from Casablanca Mohammed V airport to the city center.
- Royal Air Maroc and Air Arabia airlines offer their respective bus services to neighboring cities.
- Taxis from Mohammed V International Airport to Casablanca are available 24/7. A one-way trip usually costs about USD 30.
Mohammed V International Airport Parking
- Mohammed V International Airport offers long and short term parking spaces, with more than 1000 parking places for each.
- Passengers can pay on hourly or daily basis.