Book Cheap Flights to Montgomery Regional Airport
Book cheap flights to Montgomery Regional Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on MGM flights. Grab our Montgomery Regional Airport deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Montgomery Regional Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Montgomery Regional Airport serves Montgomery, the capital city of Alabama in the US. It is a city-owned; civil-military airport located 7 miles away from the city and is operated by Montgomery Airport Authority. Montgomery Regional Airport is alternatively known as Dannelly Field. It is a shared facility as it houses a squadron of Alabama Air National Guard and an Army Aviation Support Facility.
Montgomery Regional Airport offers scheduled domestic flights to Charlotte, Dallas and Atlanta through two airlines, namely American Eagle and Delta Connection.
Montgomery Regional Airport Amenities
- The airport offers complimentary (free) Wi-Fi service to all its passengers.
- Travelers to or from this airport can purchase various types of coffee, teas, soups and sandwiches at Montgomery Muggs. They can also purchase newspapers, magazines and souvenirs from here.
- Passengers over 21 years of age can use a relaxing lounge called ‘Relax at The Layover Lounge.’ It offers cocktails and has multiple TV sets tuned to the latest news, sports and weather.
- Business travelers can use business services like setups for conferences and seminars etc.
Montgomery Regional Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose to travel in and around the city using Montgomery Area Transit System (MATS), shuttle, taxi, taxi-on-demand or rental cars from outside the airport.
- Travelers can use Montgomery Area Transit System (MATS), which is a bus service.
- Some hotels offer shuttle services but the user has to ask for the same at the time of booking the hotel. Independent shuttle services are also available.
- Taxi-on-demand service is offered by Uber.
- Travelers can choose from 6 rental car services- Budget, Hertz, National, Enterprise, Dollar and Thrifty.
Montgomery Regional Airport Parking
Passengers can choose from Short-term and Long-Term parking zones.
- Short-term parking costs $1 for first 30 minutes, $1 per each additional 30 minutes and tops at $12 for 24 hours.
- Long-term parking costs $1 for the first hour, $1 for each subsequent hour and tops at $10 for 24 hours.
- Travelers with reduced mobility can use Handicapped Parking. It is located in Short-term parking lot and costs equal to Long-term parking.