Book Cheap Flights to Moorabbin Airport
One of the busiest regional airports in Australia in terms of aircraft movements, Moorabbin Airport is a general aviation airport situated in Heatherton, Dingley Village, Australia. This airport is only served by one airline 'King Island Airlines' which operates regular flights to King Island. This airport contains an air museum and is also used as a training center for young pilots.
Moorabbin Airport Amenities
- Interested in the history of aviation? Visit the Air Museum situated inside the airport and experience the pleasure of exploring many ancient aircrafts.
- This airport is well connected to the city (taxis, buses etc) so traveling to/from the airport shouldn't be a problem.
- Some of the other amenities offered include flight training school, medical aid, lost & found, baggage service and many more.
Moorabbin Airport Ground Transportation
- Regular bus service connects the airport to many premier rail stations including 'Hampton' and 'Dandenong'.
- The nearest rail station (Cheltenham) is about 1.7 miles away, connecting the airport to all the major destinations in the city.
- Other ground transportation choices offered include private taxis, hotel shuttles and airport shuttles.
Moorabbin Airport Parking
There is provision for both long term and short term stays, so finding the right spot shouldn't be a problem. Parking area is also monitored regularly which ensures safety and security of your vehicles.