Book cheap flights to Nantes Atlantique Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on NTE flights. Grab our Nantes Atlantique Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Nantes Atlantique Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Nantes Atlantique Airport is an international airport serving the riverside city of Nantes in France. It is the third largest airport in western France and is located 5 miles away from the city in Bouguenais commune. This public airport is locally known as Aeroport Nantes Atlantique and was formerly known as Aeroport Chateau Bougon. Nantes Atlantique Airport is operated by the Chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Nantes. It is a hub for Volotea and Transavia France.
The airport offers scheduled flights to several major worldwide destinations including Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Paris, London, Madrid, Munich, Lisbon, Berlin, Casablanca and Rome. One can also avail seasonal or seasonal charter flights to many popular destinations including Dublin, Montreal, Athens, Athens, Malta, Vienna and Valencia. The airport is served by several airlines including Air France, British Airways, Brussels Airlines (operated by FlyBe), Iberia Express, Lufthansa and TUI fly Belgium.
Nantes Atlantique Airport Amenities
- Nantes Atlantique Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its passengers.
- Passengers on a pre-flight shopping spree or looking to purchase a souvenir can visit any of the duty-free shops in the airport.
- The airport has many bars and restaurants that offer a wide range of traditional meals, fast-foods and beverages.
- Business travelers can pursue their business presentations and seminars in any of the 6 lounges in the airport. These lounges feature free paperboards and a video projector and can seat a maximum of 200 people at a time. One can also pre-order coffee, buffet and dinner.
- The airport has several living rooms and salons with different accommodations and prices.
- Permanent residents from outside the European Union can claim Value Added Tax or VAT benefits on their shopping in the airport.
- The airport has reserved facilities for passengers with limited mobility.
Nantes Atlantique Airport Ground Transportation
- The airport shuttle links the city center of Nantes and the Nantes Atlantique Airport. It runs at every 20 minutes from Monday to Saturday and every 30 minutes on Sundays and public holidays.
- Passengers can choose from 6 car rental companies at the airport. They are AVIS, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Enterprise and SIXT.
- One can also avail taxi service from the airport.
Nantes Atlantique Airport Parking
- Nantes Atlantique Airport offers 10 different car parking spots in the terminal area, each with its own set of features and pricing.
- Travelers can avail car maintenance and other optional services such as washing, maintenance, emptying or pneumatic and small mechanics in parking. Post this service, the vehicle is parked at the airport or is returned to Nantes railway station rail as per the customer’s request.
- Drop-off parking is also available. The first 10 minutes of the parking are free and costs EUR 2 for every 10 minutes thereafter.