One of the busiest airports in Las Vegas Metro Area, North Las Vegas Airport is a public airport situated about three miles from the Central Business District, North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. This airport is served by Vision Airlines which operates regular flights to Grand Canyon. Whether it be ground transportation or terminal amenities, North Las Vegas Airport ranks high on every front.
North Las Vegas Airport Amenities
- North Las Vegas Airport has a 65-seat meeting room and 20-seat conference room, so business travelers will not face any problem whatsoever.
- Passengers can also rent cars at the airport, so ground transportation is never a worry.
- Some of the other amenities offered include Wi-Fi, medical aid, lost & found, baggage service and more.
North Las Vegas Airport Ground Transportation
- Enterprise and Hertz are the two car rental agencies that operate out of the airport. So commuting to/from the airport shouldn't be a problem.
- Private taxis are available outside the airport, considered the most popular form of transport.
- Some of the other choices offered include hotel shuttles and airport shuttles.
North Las Vegas Airport Parking
There are plenty of parking spaces available at the North Las Vegas Airport. Parking area is monitored regularly with patrols, and there is provision for both long term and short term stays.