Book cheap flights to Nuremberg Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on NUE flights. Grab our Nuremberg Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Nuremberg Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Nuremberg Airport, locally known as Albrecht Durer Flughafen Nurnberg, serves the city of Nuremberg in Germany. It is the second-busiest airport in Bavaria (after Munich Airport), was the first airport constructed in Germany after the Second World War and was inaugurated on 6 April 1955. This public-use airport serves the riverside city of Nuremberg. Nuremberg Airport is located about 3 miles away from Nuremberg's city centre and is operated by Flughafen Nurnberg GmbH. Passengers can avail international flights to several European metropolitan and leisure destinations like those along the Mediterranean Sea, on the Canary Islands and in Egypt.
Nuremberg Airport offers scheduled international flights to Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Paris, Istanbul, Barcelona, Budapest, Madrid, Rome and many other destinations. It also offers domestic flights to all parts to Germany including Berlin, Dusseldorf and Hamburg. The airport is served by several airlines like KLM, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, Swiss International Air Lines (operated by Austrian Airlines), TUI fly Deutschland, Air Berlin, Air France (operated by HOP!) and Germania. One can also avail several seasonal flights from here.
Nuremberg Airport Amenities
- Nuremberg Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its travelers.
- The airport currency exchange counters and is dotted with several ATMs.
- Permanent residents from outside the European Union cam claim tax benefits for their shopping etc. in the airport.
- The airport offers exclusive services (including personal reception, check-in services, individual boarding etc) starting from EUR 158.
- The airport offers its VIP Lounge for free for Business or First Class travelers on select airlines. Other travelers can use this service from EUR 16.50 per person.
- For those on a pre-flight shopping spree, there is a duty-free shopping outlet in the airport. It sells toys, jewelry, watches and a lot more.
- There are several food outlets, bakeries and bars located in the airport.
Nuremberg Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose to travel to and from Nuremberg Airport in a car, train, taxi, public transportation or by using the services of Limousines and private transfer. These services are available round the clock.
- Those wishing to travel by metro can go to the U2 subway line for a 12 minute-trip from the central train station to Nuremberg Airport.
- There are several Limousine service providers like LiMotion Limousinenservice GmbH and Interline Limousinen- & Chauffeurservice near the airport.
- Private transfer services are offered by VIP Tours GmbH & Co. KG and Blacklane GmbH from near the airport.
Nuremberg Airport Parking
Nuremberg Airport offers 4 different types of parking options- Business car park, Holiday car park, Parking and Short-time-parking. Valet parking is also available for availing a car park exceeding 7 days.
- Business and Short-Time parking are free for first 15 minutes, while Holiday car park and Parking cost EUR 2 for the same duration.
- Post these 15 minutes, these parking facilities can be availed and paid on an hourly or daily basis.