Book cheap flights to Pangborn Memorial Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on EAT flights. Grab our Pangborn Memorial Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Pangborn Memorial Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Pangborn Memorial Airport is a public use airport serving the city of Wenatchee in the state of Washington, US. This airport is located 4.3 miles away from the central business district of Wenatchee and is owned by the Ports of Chelan and Douglas Counties. Pangborn Memorial Airport is currently served by one commercial airline, Horizon Air, which offers scheduled flights to Seattle and Tacoma in Washington. The airport is named in honor of an American aviator, Clyde Pangborn. He was the first pilot to fly non-stop across the Pacific Ocean from Misawa ( Japan) and had landed in Wenatchee (in the US) in 1931.
Pangborn Memorial Airport Amenities
- For the hungry passengers, the airport has Cafe Pangborn, featuring a variety of tasty sandwiches, grab-and-go items and coffees. It also serves a special home-cooked pie every week on Thursday.
- The airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its passengers.
- Pangborn Memorial Airport’s recharging kiosk features 12 high-speed chargers that can be used to charge smartphones and tablets.
- Travelers can use the library kiosk (provided by the North Central Washington Regional Library system) to read various types of books and magazines.
- There is an ATM located in the terminal.
- A beverage vending machine and a refillable water bottle station in the restrooms ensure that travelers stay hydrated, no matter what the temperature outside is.
For getting around, travelers can choose from the services of rental cars, taxis, hotel shuttles and ridesharing vehicles. .Pangborn Memorial Airport Ground Transportation
- Those looking for rental cars can choose from AVIS, Budget, Hertz, and Enterprise.
- Passengers interested in hotel transport, shuttles, and taxis can look forward to ReQwest Tours & Transport, AC Checker Taxi, Comfort Suites and Leavenworth Shuttle & Taxi.
Pangborn Memorial Airport Parking
Pangborn Memorial Airport’s parking facilities are managed by Republic Parking. It offers prepaid short-term and long-term parking lots. Note - parking rent must be paid in advance at the self-serve kiosks located outside the main entrance or at the terminal entrance.
- Short-term parking is free for first 4 hours and costs $13 from 4 to 24 hours.
- Long-term parking comes at a flat rate of $10 for 24 hours.