Book cheap flights to Podgorica Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on TGD flights. Grab our Podgorica Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Podgorica Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Podgorica Airport is an international airport that serves the Montenegrin capital of Podgorica and its surrounding regions. This public-use airport is situated 6.8 miles away from central Podgorica in Zeta Plain of Montenegro and is operated by Airports of Montenegro. Podgorica Airport is also known as Golubovci Airport in English and as Aerodrom Podgorica in Montenegrin language. It is a hub for Montenegro Airlines. There are two international airports in Montenegro and the second one is Tivat Airport.
Podgorica Airport offers scheduled flights to a large number of international destinations including Rome, Vienna, Frankfurt, Paris, London, Stockholm and Istanbul. It also offers seasonal flights to certain destinations including Athens, Copenhagen, Moscow and Warsaw. The airlines serving Podgorica Airport chiefly include Alitalia, LOT Polish Airlines, Montenegro Airlines, Austrian Airlines and Turkish Airlines.
Podgorica Airport Amenities
- Passengers on a pre-flight shopping spree can visit Regal Impex GH to choose from a large variety of duty-free products. The list includes fashion accessories, souvenirs, perfumes, cosmetics and so on.
- Tobacco S Press and Tobacco Shop together sell tobacco products, SIM cards for mobile phones, books, DVD and CD releases and consumer goods.
- Podgorica Airport’s Cafe Negro is a popular bar that serves a wide range of hot and cold beverages, alcohol and soft drinks, sandwiches and cakes.
- The airport has a Business Lounge and VIP Lounge with standard amenities.
Podgorica Airport Ground Transportation
- Travelers can choose to travel in taxis and rental cars to travel to and from Podgorica Airport.
- There are 9 rental car service providers located at the airport. They are Roksped, SIXT, Ideal, Meridian, AVIS, Kompas, Renault, Budget and Europcar.
Podgorica Airport Parking
- Podgorica Airport serves a dedicated parking space with 213 spaces including 4 designated spaces to passengers with special needs. This parking facility is free for first 15 minutes.
- There is also a dedicated space for actively embarking and disembarking passengers near the airport. Note that the facility is available for only up to a minute and that the driver can’t leave the vehicle during the process.