Book cheap flights to Santiago de Compostela Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on SCQ flights. Grab our Santiago de Compostela Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Santiago de Compostela Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Santiago de Compostela Airport is an international airport serving the autonomous community of Galicia in Spain. It is located 8 miles away from Santiago de Compostela (Galicia’s capital) and is the second busiest airport in northern Spain. This airport is a shared facility that serves both civilian and military ends. Santiago de Compostela Airport is also called Aeroporto de Santiago de Compostela (in Galician) and Aeropuerto de Santiago de Compostela (in Spanish). It is operated by Aena and serves as a focus city for Ryanair and Vueling.
Santiago de Compostela Airport offers scheduled domestic flights to major Spanish destinations (including Madrid, Tenerife, Barcelona and Palma de Mallorca), and several international destinations (including Amsterdam, Milan, Geneva, Frankfurt, Munich, Paris, Rome and Zurich) and also to some seasonal destinations. Some major airlines serving the airport include Lufthansa, Iberia, Swiss International Air Lines, Vueling and Air Europa.
Santiago de Compostela Airport Amenities
- Santiago de Compostela Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its passengers.
- All travelers not residing in a European Union country and traveling to a third country can claim their Value Added Tax (VAT) refund on their purchase in Spain.
- The airport features several outlets that sell duty-free items like perfumery, cosmetics, foodstuffs and fashion accessories etc.
- There are 3 restaurants at the airport - Eating Point, Il Caffe di Roma and La Pausa.
- Passengers wishing to try their luck can play lottery at Loterias y Apuestas del Estado Office 15.
- Travelers can purchase national newspapers and a wide range of international press, stationary, photographic material, batteries, sweets, etc from Relay store.
- Sibarium Delicatessen offers high quality gourmet foods and many regional and artisan delicacies.
- Passengers can purchase top-class clothing, footwear and accessory brands for various types of sports, swimwear and nautical accessories from ‘Demmokratic Republic Sport Store.’
- The airport features ATMs/cash vending machines in the Arrival and Departure zones.
Santiago de Compostela Airport Ground Transportation
Passengers can use rental cars, public transport, road access and taxis to travel to and from the airport.
- The car rental services available at the airport are Hertz, Avis, Enterprise, Europcar and Sixt.
- The city is served by a network of intercity buses that ply from the airport to nearby cities like Santiago, Lugo and A Coruna.
Santiago de Compostela Airport Parking
Travelers can choose to park their vehicles in any of the 4 parking zones - General car park with booking, Low Cost Car Park, General Car Park and Short Stay Car Park. They all have different features and thus attract different prices.