Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport is a public airport situated about 7 miles from downtown Santa Rosa in Sonoma County, California, United States. This airport not only serves the Sonoma County but also the surrounding areas of Wine Country. Sonoma County Airport is served by Alaska Airlines which operates scheduled flights to destinations like Los Angeles, Portland, San Diego and Seattle.
Sonoma County Airport Amenities
- There are more than 10 restaurants situated across the terminal including names like Starbucks and Subway, so have a great time.
- Passengers can also rent cars from the airport, so driving around the city shouldn't be a challenge.
- Other amenities offered include car parking, lost & found, baggage service, medical aid and much more.
Sonoma County Airport Ground Transportation
- Avis, Hertz, Budget, Enterprise and National are some of the car rental agencies that operate out of the airport. So drive around the city in style.
- All City Taxi, City Taxi and Central Cab are some of the private taxi operators that serve the airport. These taxis can be found outside the terminal.
- Other ground transportation choices offered include public bus service, hotel shuttles and airport shuttles.
Sonoma County Airport Parking
Sonoma County Airport offers plenty of parking spaces with provision for both long term and short term stays. Parking area is patrolled regularly so your vehicles are safe and secure. Parking rate varies from $1 for 30 minutes to $12 for a day.