Book cheap flights to Split Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on SPU flights. Grab our Split Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Split Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Split Airport, also known as Resnik Airport, serves the city of Split and two historic towns of Kastela and Trogir in Croatia. It is an international airport, located 15 miles from Split along Kastela Bay. This public-use airport is locally known as Zracna luka Split and Zracna luka Resnik. Opened in 1931, Split Airport is owned by Split Airport Ltd and serves as a gateway for several European leisure destinations during holiday seasons. This airport is also a hub for Croatia Airlines.
The airport offers scheduled lights to Frankfurt, Munich, Rome, Dusseldorf, Cologne and Stuttgart from Split Airport. However, majority of flights to and from the airport are seasonal and they connect to major European destinations including London, Vienna, Frankfurt, Berlin, Zurich, Amsterdam, Paris, Helsinki, Madrid, Warsaw, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Stockholm, Prague and Venice. The airlines serving the airport include British Airways, KLM, Lufthansa, LOT Polish Airlines and Thomas Cook Airlines.
Split Airport Amenities
- Travelers on a pre-flight shopping spree can purchase various Croatian delicacies, virgin olive oil, Croatian silk ties, Dalmatian souvenirs and famous Croatian wines from a travel value and duty free shop at the airport.
- Plenty of airlines offer Business Lounge to passengers offering a wide range of amenities like alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, newspapers, chargers for electronic gadgets, personal computers with internet access, satellite television and free Wi-Fi.
- One can go to Restaurant Ikar to enjoy local delicacies, snacks, and beverages.
Split Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers to and from Split Airport can use public transportation, direct bus services (including shuttles), taxis and ferry or taxi boats to travel to/from the airport.
- Direct Bus Line is offered in cooperation with Pleso Prijevoz.
- Public Transport connects the airport to the nearby destinations of Trogir and Kastel Stari.
Split Airport Parking
- Split Airport Car Park has 502 parking places, out of which 348 are reserved for cars and 5 are reserved for passengers with special needs.
- Parking is free for first 15 minutes. It costs USD 1.51 for the first hour and USD 11 for a day.