Book cheap flights to Tulsa International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on TUL flights. Grab our Tulsa International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Tulsa International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Tulsa International Airport serves the city of Tulsa in Oklahoma in the US. It is a shared facility serving both civil and military purposes, and is located 5 miles away from downtown Tulsa. This airport is owned by City of Tulsa and operated by Tulsa Airport Authority. Tulsa International Airport is a hub for Omni Air International. The airport offers scheduled domestic flights to several US cities including Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Charlotte, Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis and Salt Lake City. One can also avail seasonal flights to Baltimore and St. Petersburg at certain times of the year. Some of the major airlines serving Tulsa International Airport include American Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, United Airlines and United Express. Some parts of Tulsa International Airport and its facilities house significant military defense installations like the 138th Fighter Wing of the Oklahoma Air National Guard, Spirit AeroSystems (it builds Boeing Wing and floor beam parts) and the Tulsa Air and Space Museum.
Tulsa International Airport Ground Transportation
Passengers travelling to or from Tulsa International Airport can choose to travel in buses, shuttles, rental cars and taxis to travel in and around the city.
- There are 5 bus services to choose from - Tulsa, Northeast Oklahoma, Stillwater, Bartlesville and Skiatook.
- There are several hotels in the city that provide free shuttles to their guests to and from the airport.
- For travelers looking to avail services of rental cars, the options available are Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Payless and Thrifty.
- Taxi services available at the airport include Downtown Tulsa, Southern Hills Marriot, University of Tulsa, American Airlines and Tulsa Bus Plant.
Tulsa International Airport Parking
Tulsa International Airport features 5 different options for parking. They are Valet Parking, Garage or Covered Parking, Economy Parking, Hourly Parking and Cell Phone Lot.
- Valet Parking costs USD 18 per day.
- Garage or Covered Parking costs USD 12 per day.
- Economy Parking costs USD 8 per day. It also features shuttles to connect to the curbside of the parking.
- Hourly Parking costs USD 1 for first half an hour, USD 2 per hour and tops at USD 12.
- Cell Phone Lot has 60 spaces for incoming vehicles and is free for active loading and unloading passengers.