Book cheap flights to Valencia Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on VLC flights. Grab our Valencia Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Valencia Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Valencia Airport, also known as Manises Airport, serves the Spanish capital city of Valencia. It is located in Manises and lies about 5 miles away from Valencia. This public-use airport ranks as the tenth busiest airport in terms of passengers in the country and is operated by Aena. Valencia Airport serves as a hub for Air Nostrum. The airport offers scheduled domestic flights (to several destinations including Madrid, Barcelona, Menorca, Ibiza and Palma de Mallorca) and scheduled international flights (to popular destinations including Moscow, Paris, Bucharest, London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Munich, Dublin, Geneva, Zurich and Istanbul). There are also seasonal and seasonal charter flights to Tel Aviv, Kiev, Birmingham, Munich and some other destinations at certain times of the year. Some of the major airlines serving the airport are British Airways, KLM, Lufthansa, Iberia (operated by Air Nostrum), TAP Portugal and Turkish Airlines.
Valencia Airport Amenities
- Travelers to Valencia Airport can choose and purchase from a wide range of local products and traditional handicrafts at Thinking Espana.
- Valencia Duty Free features a wide range of perfumery and cosmetics, local delicacies and fashion accessories.
- Anyone looking for pharmacy and para-pharmacy services can go to Farmacia to purchase medicines, cosmetic products and even small toys and glasses.
- Fashion-conscious travelers can visit Las Lilas and The Fashion Place to choose and purchase branded fashion wears and fashion accessories as per the latest trends.
- Divers and News & Books are two outlets that offer newspapers, magazines, books and bestsellers at the airport.
- Passengers can purchase meals and beverages from any of the cafes and restaurants like Starbucks Coffee, Burger King, Cafe & Te, Cafe Ritazza and more. Those looking for a bar can visit Mahou Sports Bar.
Valencia Airport Ground Transportation
For ground transportation, there are chauffeur driven cars, public transportation and taxi services to travel to/from the airport.
- Car rental service providers available at the airport are Centauro, Hertz, Goldcar Rental, Sixt, Record Go, Europcar and Avis.
- Chauffeur-driven car services are offered by Aerocity.
- Public transport is divided into three facilities - city buses, intercity buses, and trams (also called Tren-Trams).
Valencia Airport Parking
Valencia Airport features 4 different parking zones called General car park P1, Long-stay car park PL, First class car park and Express car park. They all have different features and attract different pricings.