Book cheap flights to Will Rogers World Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on OKC flights. Grab our Will Rogers World Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Will Rogers World Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Serving Oklahoma City in the US state of Oklahoma, Will Rogers World Airport is located about 8 kilometers southwest of downtown. The airport is owned by Oklahoma City Airport Trust and is operated by Oklahoma City Department of Airports. It is named after comedian and legendary cowboy Will Rogers, who was an Oklahoma native. Will Rogers World Airport offers scheduled passenger flights to a plethora of destinations such as Las Vegas, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Dallas, Baltimore, Phoenix, and more.
Will Rogers World Airport Terminal Features
- The airport offers free unlimited Wi-Fi in all public areas of the terminal.
- Several ATMs are located pre- and post-security.
- ChargeCarte, is a self-serve, fast charging kiosk providing the charging cords for cell phones. These cords are located in the center concourse by Gate 18, and in the connector walkway between Gates 14 and 16.
- The airport has a number of meeting rooms for public use. These meeting rooms can be reserved during regular business hours, from Monday through Friday.
- There are a number of food and beverage centers in the airport from where one can enjoy a fast bite or can relish a delicious gourmet.
- The airport features several shops offering a range of items such as gifts, newspapers, magazines, souvenirs, and more.
Will Rogers World Airport Ground TransportationBus
There are a number of bus operators operating service to and from the airport. These companies include Embark Plus Paratransit Service, Jefferson Bus Line, Red Carpet, Soldier Express Blue, Village Tours. Greyhound Bus Station is located just east of downtown Oklahoma City and offers scheduled buses to the airport.
TaxiTaxi ranks are located at the Transportation Plaza that can be reached from the baggage claim (lower) level.
One can also rent a car from the airport. The car rental companies that are represented at the airport are Advantage, Avis, Alamo, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, and Thrifty.
Public and Private Vans are available on site to meet all scheduled flights and transport incoming passengers. In order to arrange for pickup from home or hotel, one has to make the reservations in advance to departure.
Will Rogers World Airport Parking
The airport has large areas for parking. There are below-mentioned 5 types of parking areas available at Will Rogers World Airport:
This parking lot is located on the second level of Garage A. Hourly parking facility is intended for visitors spending short periods of time at the airport.
- Story Parking Garage
This parking lot offers covered protection for the car. One can reach the terminal from this parking area via a climate-controlled tunnel with moving sidewalks.
- Long-Term Canopy (Shuttle)
This parking area offers vehicles shelter from sun and hail with protective canopies. To take visitors from this parking area to the terminal, shuttle buses pick them up at their cars and drop off on the ticketing level of the terminal building. While returning, passengers can go to the pickup located in the transportation plaza on the baggage claim level. This parking lot is located just to the west of the parking garage on 67th Street.
- Long-Term (Shuttle)
This parking lot is a surface lot located directly adjacent to the parking garage. To take visitors from this parking area to the terminal, shuttle buses pick them up at one of the bus shelters located throughout the lot, and drop off on the ticketing level of the terminal building. While returning, one can go to the pickup point located in the transportation plaza on the baggage claim level.
- Long-Term Remote (Shuttle)
This parking lot is a surface lot located on Amelia Earhart Drive, near the terminal. To take visitors from this parking area to the terminal, shuttle buses pick them up at one of the 12 bus shelters located throughout the parking area, and drop off on the ticketing level of the terminal building. While returning, one can go to pickup point located in the transportation plaza on the baggage claim level.
The parking rates in the airport are as follows:
- Story Covered Garage- 9$ per day
- Long-Term Canopy (Shuttle)- 7$ per day
- Long-Term (Shuttle)- 6$ per day
- Long-Term Remote (Shuttle)- 5$ per day
- Hourly Parking- 24$ per day at $1 per hour (Stays under one hour are free)