Find great value on flights from San Diego to Toronto with CheapOair! Every year millions of travellers flock to the city of Toronto to explore. In order to unwrap some secrets about world culture and natural history, travellers must visit the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM). Also, the Toronto Zoo is a must-visit destination as it is home to more than 5,000 animals of over 460 diverse species. While the admirers of art can head to the Art Gallery of Ontario which showcases art pieces of European, Canadian, African artists, along with other contemporary works of art. Some other prominent museums are Museum of Inuit Art, Toronto Sculpture Garden, Design Exchange and Hart House. Whatever type of vacation you are looking for, CheapOair will help you save big on flights to Toronto!
- When does the first flight of the day depart from SAN? 11:40AM Air Canada Flight #1887
- When does the last flight depart to YTO? 2:15PM United Airlines Flight #391
- What is the travel distance between San Diego and Toronto?2,166 miles
- What is the price range for flights from SAN to YTO?
- How many weekly flights are there are between SAN to YTO?There are 10 weekly flights between SAN and YTO.
- How many daily flights fly between San Diego to Toronto?
There are 1 daily flights between SAN and YTO
- Which is the busiest day in terms of passengers flying from SAN to YTO?Wednesday
- Which is the nearest airport to Toronto, Canada?Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- Which is the nearest airport to San Diego, California?San Diego International Airport
- How much does the cheapest return flight from SAN to YTO cost?