Located in the Mojave Desert of Southern Nevada, Las Vegas is the largest city in the US state of Nevada. Las Vegas is the Entertainment Capital of the World, featuring mega-hotels, over-the-top casino complexes, free street-side shows, iconic neon lights, and more. Las Vegas is also called the “Sin City” because of its mob history and gambling. For tourists who can part with glitz and glamour, there's other side of the city that offers attractions like - Fremont Street Experience, Mob Museum. Neon Museum, High Roller Ferris Wheel, Hoover Dam, and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area to name a few attractions. Tourists looking for cheap flights from Toronto to Las Vegas are advised to do flight bookings in advance to avoid paying more at the last minute.
Top Attractions in Las Vegas
Some of the top attractions worth booking flights from Toronto to Las Vegas include -
- The Strip
- Mob Museum
- Neon Museum
- Luxor Hotel
- Stratosphere Tower
- New York-New York Hotel
- Fremont Street Experience
- Venetian Hotel and Gondola Rides
- Paris Hotel and the Eiffel Tower
- Caesar's Palace and The Colosseum
- Bellagio Resort and Fountain Show
- High Roller Ferris Wheel on the Linq
- MGM Grand Hotel and CSI: The Experience
- Mandalay Bay and the Shark Reef Aquarium
- Famous Festivals and Events in Las Vegas
Famous Festivals and Events in Las Vegas
Interesting number of festival and events are celebrated in Las Vegas. Some of the festivals for tourists booking flights from YTO to LAS include -
- St. Patricks Day
- Epicurean Affair
- Carnival of Cuisine
- Great Vegas Festival of Beer
- Clark County Fair and Rodeo
- EDC - Electric Daisy Carnival
- IHeart Radio Music Festival
- the Rise Lantern Festival
- Emerge Music and Impact Conference
- Punk Rock Bowling and Music Festival
Interesting Facts about Las Vegas
- There are approximately 148,690 hotel rooms in Las Vegas.
- Baccarat is one of the biggest games in Las Vegas.
- The strip is actually not in the city of Las Vegas.
- 15 of the world’s top 25 hotels are located in Las Vegas.
- There are about 15,000 miles of neon tubing in the Strip and downtown Las Vegas.
- The Las Vegas Strip is the brightest place on Earth when looked at from outer space.
- There’s estimated to be at least 1,000 people living beneath Vegas in underground tunnels.
- Las Vegas is informally known as Hawaii’s 9th island, due to the city’s large community of Hawaiians.
- By number of rooms, the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino is the largest hotel in the country and the 2nd largest in the world.
- Music legend Elvis Presley performed 837 consecutives sold out shows at the Las Vegas Hilton (now known as LVH–Las Vegas Hotel and Casino).
Share your Travel Experience
Once you’ve visited the city, do share with us your experience through CheapOair.ca review section. Your tips and recommendation will be of immense help for other travelers. Have a happy trip!
FAQS for Booking Toronto to Las Vegas Flight Tickets
Which is the best time to visit Las Vegas?
The best time to visit the city of Las Vegas is in the spring and the autumn season, between March to May, and between the months of September and November. The weather during these seasons is moderate, and hotel and flight prices are cheaper. Summertime, between June - August is a peak tourist season in Vegas. So, expect higher hotel rates and flight prices. The winter season, between December - February is a popular time to visit Vegas, so its suggested to make flight bookings and hotel reservations in advance to enjoy discounts on flights from YTO to Las Vegas.
What are the tricks to get cheap flights to Las Vegas?
- Travel in a budget airline.
- Use air mile points to get cheap YTO to LAS flights.
- Set fare alerts to get the lowest flight discounts.
- Always search for flights in incognito or private browsing mode to see the lowest prices.
- Avoid flying on Fridays and Sundays. Most travelers want to leave on a Friday so they can make the most of the weekend, and Sunday is a popular day to return.
What is Toronto to Las Vegas flight time?
Flight time from Toronto to Las Vegas is 4 hours.
How many airports are there in Las Vegas?
McCarran International Airport is the main airport for public and military use in the Las Vegas Valley, a metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Nevada.