Find great value on flights from Toronto to Puerto Plata with CheapOair! The city remains packed during most part of the year with new and returning visitors as it boasts of some of the most interesting destinations. On your holiday in Puerto Plata, your travel circuit must include the cable car ride on the top of Mount Isabel, a day to laze-off at the golden sandy beaches, a visit to the Brugal Rum Distillery to savour the flavour of white as well as dark rum. The prime destination in the city is Mountain Pico Isabel de Torres, an imitation of Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro. Whatever type of vacation you are looking for, CheapOair will help you save big on flights to Puerto Plata!
- When does the first flight of the day depart from YTO? 6:20AM Air Transat Flight #845
- When does the last flight depart to POP? 3:45PM Air Canada Flight #504
- What is the travel distance between Toronto and Puerto Plata?1,731 miles
- What is the price range for flights from YTO to POP?
- How many weekly flights are there are between YTO to POP?There are 3 weekly flights between YTO and POP.
- Which is the busiest day in terms of passengers flying from YTO to POP?Saturday
- In last 30 days, what is the %age of POP visitors who spent less than 3 days in the city?100.00 %
- Which is the nearest airport to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic?Puerto Plata Airport
- Which is the nearest airport to Toronto, Canada?Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- How much does the cheapest return flight from YTO to POP cost?