Founded in 1962, Air Madagascar is an airline headquartered in Antananarivo, Madagascar. It is the national airline of Madagascar, having its hub at Ivato International Airport. With a fleet of 3 aircraft, Air Madagascar flights fly to 17 destinations. Some of the destinations where passengers can fly buying Air Madagascar tickets include destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Indian Ocean Island destinations. The airline also offers flights within Madagascar.
Air Madagascar has codeshare agreements with Air Austral, Air Mauritius, Air Seychelles, Etihad Airways, and Thai Airways.
Air Madagascar Fleet
As of August 2019, Air Madagascar fleet comprises - 2 (Airbus A340-300), and 1 (Boeing 737-800) aircraft.
Air Madagascar Classes of Service
When you buy Air Madagascar tickets for Economy Class, you get to enjoy following amenities -
- The Economy Class features 224 seats.
- To keep passengers entertained during the trip, the Economy Class features 10.44 individual screen.
- Passengers can enjoy movies, a wide range of music, and games.
- Passengers also get in-flight magazine to keep boredom at bay.
- Passengers traveling in the Premium Class will get to check-in at the Business counter and will priority baggage handling.
- This cabin features an electrical outlet for all your electronic devices, PC, smartphones, and more.
- For those interested in reading, there's individual adjustable reading lamp available.
- There's also individual noise reduction headset available at each seat.
- On long-haul flights, passengers get a baggage allowance of 2 pieces of check-in luggage of 23 kg each, and 2 pieces of cabin luggage of 18 kg in total.
- For the entertainment, there's 10.44 screen located on the back of the seats.
- Passengers also get to enjoy in-flight magazines to keep themselves entertained and occupied.
When you buy Business Class flight tickets for the Business Class, you get to enjoy amenities including -
- The Business Class cabin features a sober, and an elegant design.
- Passengers get access to the private lounges at the airports.
- Business Class also offers you the facility of priority boarding.
- For the entertainment, there's large 15" screen to keep you entertained.
- Business Class seats also feature new storage spaces (Under footrest and seat).
- On the long-haul flights, passengers are entitled to check-in baggage allowance of 2 pieces of 32kg each, and a cabin baggage allowance of 2 pieces of 18 kg in total.
Air Madagascar On-board Shopping
You can buy duty-free items on-board on long-haul flights. You can buy - perfumes, cosmetics, watches, jewellery, gifts, and lots more. Refer to the catalog available to buy the articles available for sale.
Air Madagascar Baggage Allowance
Passengers buying tickets and grabbing Air Madagascar flight deals get a baggage allowance of -
- Business Class - Passengers in the Business Class get a checked-in baggage allowance of 2 pieces of 32 kgs each.
- Economy Class - Passengers in the Economy Class get a checked-in baggage allowance of 2 pieces of 23 kg each in the Economy Class on long haul and regional flights. And an allowance of 20 kg on domestic flights.
Air Madagascar Web Check-in
Check-in online for your Air Madagascar flights from the comfort of your home or office. It's not only comfortable but also speeds up your check-n process. You can also check-in your luggage in advance, select your seat, meal options, and more. Ensure to print your boarding pass.