Founded in the year 1981, Corsair International is a French airline, having its operating base at Paris-Orly Airport and headquarters at Rungis, France. The airline is a subsidiary of German TUI Group, part of TUI Airlines. Featuring a fleet of 7 aircraft, Corsair operates services to leisure destinations in the French overseas territories, Africa, and North America as well as charter flights to further destinations. Corsair fleet comprises - 3 Boeing B747-400, 2 reconfigured Airbus A330-200, and 2 Airbus A330-300.
Corsair is launching a new route from Miami - Paris Orly from June 10th, 2019.Corsair offers following classes of services!
For travelers who have booked Economy tickets can pick the seat of their choice on the day of reservation and up to 48 hours before departure.
- The Economy Class seats offer a seating comfort, and for the rest and relaxation of passengers, there are blankets and pillows on all flights.
- Passengers are given a kit, featuring mask, earplugs, headphones, and an adapter.
- A special attention is given to the lighting in the cabin. The two A330-300s are equipped with mood lighting, an innovative lighting system that can be used to broadcast light scenes simulating darkness or sunrise depending on the different phases of the flight.
- For entertainment of passengers, each seat has 20 cm individual touch screens featuring 28 French and international films, 16 games, as well as documentaries and many other services. There are various music channels, partner radios, and albums also available.
- The individual screens are also equipped with a USB port, which allows the loading of your electronic devices.
- On the touch of screen, passengers can also access numerous articles from the national daily press - Le Figaro, Liberation, L'Equipe - and to several news broadcasts updated daily.
- Passengers in Economy Class are also served delicious meals. Passengers can choose their meal at the time of reservation. A non-alcoholic aperitif or beer is served before the meal. A bottle of 25cl of white wine, rose or red is also served. Other spirits cost 3 €. You can order a special meal from 15 €. At the end of the meal, a coffee or tea is offered.
- Hot and cold drinks and snacks are available throughout the flight. On night flights, a breakfast is served before arrival.
- A new range of themed meals are also available to make the travel experience even more enjoyable. These include - Italian menu, Menu marine, Terroir menu, and Prestige menu.
Passengers buying tickets for Premium Class will get to enjoy fast and unrestricted check-in, superior baggage allowance, boarding first and foremost aboard the plane, and priority delivery of luggage upon arrival of the flight. Travelers also enjoy access to the private lounge in most of the airports.
- The Premium Class is located on the Boeing 747 upper deck and on the front of the Airbus A330.
- The seats in this class are wide, ergonomic, and comfortable. The seats also have a footrest, and they tilt at 126 °.
- The two aircraft A330-300s are equipped with mood lighting, an innovative lighting system that can be used to broadcast light scenes simulating darkness or sunrise depending on the different phases of the flight.
- Premium Class passengers are served delicious meals onboard. Passengers can choose their meal at the time of reservation. Corsair offers champagne at discretion. An aperitif is offered to passengers, as well as a digestive. Illy brand coffee and teas and infusions from Comptoir français du the are offered to the passengers. Travelers have a choice to order a special meal. A bar area is also available for the duration of the flight.
- To keep passengers entertained, 25 cm individual touch screens are offered to passengers featuring 28 French and international films, 16 games, as well as documentaries and many other services. There are also music channels, partner radios, and albums. Noise-cancelling headphones are included with the display, providing flawless sound quality.
Business Class travelers benefit from a Private Registration Area, dedicated access to cross-border checks, boarding, unloading and delivery of priority baggage. There’s also Business Corsair lounges to offer optimal comfort. The private lounges are equipped with showers in some airports, Wifi access, newspapers, magazines and sweet and savory buffets available at any time of the day.
- Business Class features 12 comfortable bed seats with resting duvets and pillows, spaces designed to store belongings, and free up space for work or play with the IPAD Pro tablet and the Sennheiser noise reduction headset available.
- Passengers in the Business Class are treated to delicious delicacies. These meals can be reserved for pre-order up to 48 hours of your departure to guarantee the availability of your choice on board.
- There’s a quality wine cellar. Passengers are served delights in porcelain dishes. Travelers also get to enjoy "Illy" espresso coffees, teas and infusions. A bar and snacks area available for the duration of the flight.
- A comfort kit is offered to passengers featuring comfort items and cosmetics from the Pure Altitude brand. It is a natural brand, made in France.
- For the entertainment, Business Class offers the latest iPad pro, offering a screen of 13 inch. Using this, you can access a wide choice of content entertainment, movies, series, and press.