Founded on 17 May 1981, Corsair International is a French airline, headquartered in Rungis, France. With a fleet of 7 aircraft, Corsair International flights fly to 12 destinations. The airline has its operating base at Orly Airport, and its parent companies are - Intro Aviation, and TUI Group.
Passengers can buy Corsair International tickets to fly to destinations in - the French overseas territories, Africa, and North America. The airline also operates charter flights to other destinations. Corsair International has codeshare agreements with Aigle Azur and Air Caraibes. Corsair International Fleet
As of September 2019, Corsair fleet comprises 7 aircraft, which includes - (2) Airbus A330-200, (2) Airbus A330-300, and (3) Boeing 747-400. Corsair International Classes of Service
For travelers who have booked Corsair International flight tickets, they can pick the seat of their choice on the day of reservation and up to 48 hours before departure.
- The Economy Class seats offer a seating comfort, and for the rest and relaxation of passengers, there are blankets and pillows on all flights.
- Passengers are given a kit, featuring mask, earplugs, headphones, and an adapter.
- A special attention is given to the lighting in the cabin. The two A330-300s are equipped with mood lighting, an innovative lighting system that can be used to broadcast light scenes simulating darkness or sunrise depending on the different phases of the flight.
- For the entertainment of passengers, each seat has 20 cm individual touch screens featuring 28 French and international films, 16 games, as well as documentaries and many other services. There are various music channels, partner radios, and albums also available.
- The individual screens are also equipped with a USB port, which allows the loading of your electronic devices.
- On the touch of the screen, passengers can also access numerous articles from the national daily press - Le Figaro, Liberation, L'Equipe - and to several news broadcasts updated daily.
- Passengers in Economy Class are also served delicious meals. Passengers can choose their meal at the time of reservation. A non-alcoholic aperitif or beer is served before the meal. A bottle of 25cl of white wine rose or red is also served. Other spirits cost 3 €. You can order a special meal from 15 €. At the end of the meal, a coffee or tea is offered.
- Hot and cold drinks and snacks are available throughout the flight. On night flights, breakfast is served before arrival.
- A new range of themed meals are also available to make the travel experience even more enjoyable. These include - Italian menu, Menu marine, Terroir menu, and Prestige menu.
Passengers booking Corsair International flights for Premium Class will get to enjoy fast and unrestricted check-in, superior baggage allowance, boarding first and foremost aboard the plane, and priority delivery of luggage upon arrival of the flight. Travelers also enjoy access to the private lounge in most of the airports.
- The Premium Class is located on the Boeing 747 upper deck and on the front of the Airbus A330.
- The seats in this class are wide, ergonomic, and comfortable. The seats also have a footrest, and they tilt at 126 °.
- The two aircraft A330-300s are equipped with mood lighting, an innovative lighting system that can be used to broadcast light scenes simulating darkness or sunrise depending on the different phases of the flight.
- Premium Class passengers are served delicious meals onboard. Passengers can choose their meal at the time of reservation. Corsair offers champagne at discretion. An aperitif is offered to passengers, as well as a digestive. Illy brand coffee and teas and infusions from Comptoir français du the are offered to the passengers. Travelers have a choice to order a special meal. A bar area is also available for the duration of the flight.
- To keep passengers entertained, 25 cm individual touch screens are offered to passengers featuring 28 French and international films, 16 games, as well as documentaries and many other services. There are also music channels, partner radios, and albums. Noise-canceling headphones are included with the display, providing flawless sound quality.
Travelers having bought Corsair flight tickets for Business Class will benefit from a Private Registration Area, dedicated access to cross-border checks, boarding, unloading and delivery of priority baggage. There’s also Business Corsair lounges to offer optimal comfort. The private lounges are equipped with showers in some airports, Wifi access, newspapers, magazines and sweet and savory buffets available at any time of the day.
Corsair International Baggage Allowance
- Business Class features 12 comfortable bed seats with resting duvets and pillows, spaces designed to store belongings, and free up space for work or play with the IPAD Pro tablet and the Sennheiser noise reduction headset available.
- Passengers in the Business Class are treated to delicious delicacies. These meals can be reserved for pre-order up to 48 hours of your departure to guarantee the availability of your choice on board.
- There’s a quality wine cellar. Passengers are served delights in porcelain dishes. Travelers also get to enjoy "Illy" espresso coffees, teas and infusions. A bar and snack area available for the duration of the flight.
- A comfort kit is offered to passengers featuring comfort items and cosmetics from the Pure Altitude brand. It is a natural brand, made in France.
- For the entertainment, Business Class offers the latest iPad pro, offering a screen of 13 inch. Using this, you can access a wide choice of content entertainment, movies, series,
For passengers buying Corsair International tickets, here are the details of the baggage allowance.
To know details about checked-in luggage allowance, refer to the airline's website.
Hand Baggage Allowance
Hand baggage allowed on Corsair International flights include
Economy Class - Economy Class passengers are offered one piece of baggage allowance having a maximum weight of 12 kg.
Premium Class - Premium Class passengers are offered a hand luggage allowance of one piece of baggage with a maximum weight of 18 kg.
Business Class - Passengers in the Business Class are permitted a single piece of baggage allowance having a maximum weight of 18 kgs.