Dragonair is an international airline, headquartered in Hong Kong. Founded in May 1985, the airline commenced its operations on July 1985. The airline’s maiden flight took off from Hong Kong for Kota Kinabalu
, Malaysia after being granted an air operator's certificate (AOC) by the Hong Kong Government in July 1985. Dragonair has its hub at HongKong International Airport, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hong Kong's flag carrier, Cathay Pacific. It is an affiliate member of the Oneworld airline alliance. With a fleet size of forty one aircrafts, Dragonair serves forty four destinations.
- Dragonair offer passengers a wide range of delicious menu choices on board, representing the best of Asian and Western cuisine. The in-flight dishes are designed to match the local flavours of the travel destination.
- Keeping in mind the various dietary requirements of passengers, the special meals are served on-board. From Gluten Intolerant Meal, and Vegetarian Meal to Low-Calorie Meal and Liquid Diet Meal, all are served on-board.
- Indulge in sky shopping and savor major discounts.
- The in-flight entertainment system allows you to keep yourself engaged with a great selection of latest blockbusters to classics.
- Also enjoy TV programs, albums, and play lists, all while journeying to your destination in the comforts of the airline seats.