Founded in 2004, Jazeera Airways is an airline in Kuwait, headquartered at Kuwait International Airport. With a fleet of 12 aircraft, Jazeera Airways flights fly to 33 destinations in the Middle East, Europe, and India. The airline's main base is at Kuwait International Airport. The airline is Kuwait's second national airline and is one of the largest operators at Kuwait Airport. In Oct 2019, the airlines started its first flight to London from Kuwait in 55 years.
In 2018, the airlines started its own dedicated terminal at Kuwait International Airport. The facility features a dedicated check-in, Business Class lounge, direct access to boarding gates, and a parking facility for 350 vehicles. Jazeera Airways Fleet
Jazeera Airways fleet comprises 12 aircraft, which includes - 9 (Airbus A320-200), and 3 (Airbus A320neo). Jazeera Airways Classes of Service
- Business Class features a dedicated lounge at Kuwait International Airport, exclusive check-in counters, and generous baggage allowance.
- This class features comfortable seats, middle seat free, extra legroom, and lots of space and privacy to help you relax during your flight.
- There's dedicated cabin-crew who welcomes the passengers with a beverage and a local newspaper before the flight takes off.
- Business Class passengers get a 50 kg free baggage allowance.
Premium Economy Class
- Premium Economy Class offers a dedicated check-in counter at the airport.
- The passengers are offered priority boarding.
- There's extra space and comfort in the Economy Class. The seats feature a 31-inch pitch, the middle seats are free, and there's extra room, and privacy.
- Passengers are offered onboard meals from Jazeera Cafe.
- Fresh meals are exclusively available on London Gatwick flights.
For those looking for a great value flight, Economy Class is the best option.
The Economy Class seats are comfortable, and contemporary featuring stylish blue leather covers.
There're screens offering free in-flight entertainment.
Passengers can enjoy delicious snacks onboard including - tasty sandwiches, wraps, salads, and snacks along with hot and cold beverages, available on purchase.
Economy Class offers a baggage allowance of 7 kg for hand baggage, and 30 kg for cabin baggage. Jazeera Loyalty Program
When you buy Jazeerati flight tickets, you earn points, and for every 10 flights you fly with Jazeera Airways, you're offered a free flight. Jazeera Airways Web Check-in
For the passengers buying Jazeera flight tickets, and grabbing Jazeera flight deals, the airline offers the facility of online check-in. Avail the facility to skip long, tiring queues at the airport. With online check-in, you can check-in anytime from the comforts of your home or office, easy. Make sure to print your boarding pass.