Founded on November 18, 1974, Royal Brunei Airlines commenced services on May 14, 1975. The airline is the national flag carrier airline of Brunei Darussalam, headquartered in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei. With a fleet of 14 aircraft, Royal Brunei Airlines flights fly to 32 destinations.
Passengers can buy Royal Brunei Airlines tickets to fly to destinations in the southeast Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and Australia. Some of these destinations include Bali, Bangkok, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Manila, Melbourne, Shanghai, Dubai, London, and Jeddah to name a few destinations.
Royal Brunei Airlines is wholly owned by the government of Brunei. The airline has its hub at Brunei International Airport in Berakas, just to the north of Bandar Seri Begawan, the capital of Brunei. The airline's subsidiary includes RB Link. Royal Brunei Airlines has codeshare agreements with China Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, and Hong Kong Airlines.
Royal Brunei Airlines Fleet
As of October 2019, the Royal Brunei Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft - Airbus A320-200, Airbus A320neo, Airbus A330-900neo, and Boeing 787-8.
Royal Brunei Airlines Classes of Service
Business Class - Boeing 787
Business Class seats of Boeing 787 offer optimum comfort for a peaceful rest.
- Royal Brunei Airlines 787 Dreamliner Business Class cabin features seats that can be converted into a flat bed with 11% larger surface than the in-flight beds of most aircraft.
- The seats have plush duvet and large pillows.
- For entertainment of passengers, each seat features 15.4-inch touchscreen LCD monitor with Panasonic eX2 in-flight entertainment system.
- There's also in-seat power connector to help charge electronic devices.
- Business Class passengers are offered selection of delicious meals cooked to perfection, served with the timeless Brunei elegance.
Business Class - Airbus A320
- Royal Brunei Airbus A320 Business Class cabin offers plush seats featuring a pitch of 42-43 inches, and a seat width of 20.9 -22.7 inches.
- The cabin features total of 12 recliner seats, each with a 10 degree recline and in-seat power supply.
- Each seat also features a personal television of upto 11.6 inches, and an in-flight entertainment system on the A320-NEO aircraft.
- Business Class passengers can delight in a selection of delicious meals cooked to perfection and served with the timeless Brunei elegance.
Boeing 787 - Economy Class
- Royal Brunei Airlines 787 Dreamliner Economy Class cabin offer comfortable seats with semi-articulated recline, adjustable headrest, and specious leg space for maximum comfort.
- Each seat features Eco 9-Inch personal touch screen monitors that connect to the in-flight entertainment system.
- Each Economy Class seat also features a USB port and shared power supply.
- The passengers in Economy Class are also served scrumptious meals.
Economy Class - A320
- Royal Brunei Airlines Airbus A320 Economy Class features ergonomic seats having an average pitch of 30-32 inches, and a seat width of 17.1 inches.
- Each Economy class seat features 4.5 -6 degree recline for a peaceful rest experience.
- Each seat on the NEO aircraft features a 10.1-Inch personal touch screen TV powered by Thales AVANT (Gen 5) in-flight entertainment system.
- Economy Class seats also offer a USB port and in-seat power supply.
- Passengers are also served delicious meals in the Economy Class.
Royal Brunei Airlines Royalty Program
The airlines’ royalty program is called - Royal Skies. Launched in in May 2003, this royalty program allows passengers to earn actual miles on every eligible Royal Brunei Airlines’ flight or by utilising the products and/or services of Royal Skies Partners.
Royal Brunei Airlines Baggage Allowance
Checked Baggage Allowance
For the passengers having bought Royal Brunei Airlines flight tickets, the airlines offer check-in baggage allowance of 20 kg for guests travelling in the Economy Class, and 40 kgs for guests in the Business Class. To know more about information and details on check-in baggage allowance, refer to the company's website.
Cabin Baggage Allowance
For the Economy Class passengers, the airline allows cabin baggage allowance of - 1 bag with weight not exceeding 7 kgs and having a dimension of 55 x 38 x 20 cms. Plus, duty free purchases in reasonable quantities. And one bag with 55 x 38 x 20 cms dimensions, containing infant’s food for consumption in-flight, toiletries and disposable items weight not to be exceed 5kgs.
For Business Class passengers, the airlines allow - 1 Briefcase of 22 x 15 x 8 inches, with weight not more than 7 kg. Plus 1 Bag of 22 x 15 x 8 inches. OR 1 garment Bag 8 inches (20 cms) thick when folded.
Why book with CheapOair.ca
At CheapOair.ca, we offer mind-blowing discounts on Royal Brunei Airlines flights to make certain that you travel in comfort without worrying about budget and spend a hassle-free vacation. To know more about Royal Brunei flight deals, and discounts, get in touch with our team of travel experts available 24/7 to take care of all your travel related worries and help you grab the best deals. Use our discounts to save big on flight tickets and enjoy journey to your favorite destination without creating a hole in your wallet.