Book Cheap Flights to Allama Iqbal International Airport
Book cheap flights to Allama Iqbal International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on IHE flights. Grab our Allama Iqbal International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Allama Iqbal International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Allama Iqbal International Airport is the second largest civil airport in Pakistan. It serves the capital of Punjab province, Lahore and was thus earlier known as Lahore International Airport. The airport currently has three terminals - the Allama Iqbal terminal, the Hajj terminal and a cargo terminal. Allama Iqbal Airport is operated by Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority and is a hub for Pakistan International Airlines and Pakistan Aviators & Aviation. It was exclusively built to be an international airport in the country to handle aircraft like Boeing 747.
Allama Iqbal International Airport offers scheduled flights to various international destinations including Abu Dhabi, New York, London, Oslo, Paris, Bangkok, Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh, Sharjah, Kuala Lumpur and Istanbul. Passengers can also avail domestic flights to Islamabad, Karachi and Sialkot. The airlines serving the airport include Emirates, Etihad Airways, Pakistan International Airlines, Qatar Airways and Thai Airways.
Allama Iqbal International Airport Amenities
- Allama Iqbal International Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its passengers.
- Passengers can avail banking services from National Bank of Pakistan, Habib Bank, Bank Al-Falah and Allied Bank. Their outlets are available inside the airport. .
- Those wishing currency exchange services can choose from PBS Exchange, National Bank, Habib Bank and Dollar East Exchange Company .
- The airport has 3 ATMs- National Bank of Pakistan, Muslim Commercial Bank and Allied Bank- that are open round the clock. .
- Passengers can enjoy choicest delicacies in Lahore Restaurant, the Elbow Room and Snack Bar. They are all located in the airport.
- The airport has 2 lounges, known as State Lounge and CIP Lounge. The former is reserved for government officials and international dignitaries, while the latter is reserved for international passengers of first or business class.
- Airport’s Hajj Terminal is only for the departure of dedicated Hajj Flights during the Hajj season.
Allama Iqbal International Airport Ground Transportation
- Passengers to and from Allama Iqbal International Airport can use the cab services of Metro Radio Cab and City Radio Cab.
- A low-cost option is to avail local buses that are available round the clock near the airport.