Book cheap flights to Antalya Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on AYT flights. Grab our Antalya Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Antalya Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Antalya Airport serves Antalya, the largest Turkish city on the Mediterranean coast. This international airport is located 8.1 miles away from the city center. Antalya is a famous European summer leisure destination due to its scenic location along Mediterranean coast and this airport is consequently one of the busiest airports in the country. This public airport also ranks among other major airports in southwest Turkey. It is operated by ICF Airports and serves as a hub for Anadolujet, Turkish Airlines, Corendon Airlines, Freebird Airlines, Pegasus Airlines and SunExpress.
The airport offers scheduled flights to a large number of destinations including Moscow, Rome, Frankfurt, Munich, Amsterdam, Warsaw, and Berlin. The airlines serving the airport chiefly include Lufthansa, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Turkish Airlines, Edelweiss Air, Finnair, Germania and TUI fly Netherlands. Note that most of the flights to/from the airport are seasonal, and passengers can get seasonal and seasonal charter flights to several destinations including Berlin, Belgrade, Bucharest, Beirut, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Minsk and Prague.
Antalya Airport Amenities
- Antalya Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its passengers.
- Passengers can purchase gift items, cosmetic products, perfumes, chocolates, traditional crafts and alcoholic beverages from any of the several outlets of Duty Free Express and Duty Free Store.
- Non-Turkish travelers can claim a tax refund for several goods purchased in the country.
- The airport provides 24-hour emergency and general health services
- Garanti Bank offers 24-hour banking services at the airport, including services for currency exchange for most of the world currencies.
- Suncatcher and Style Studio together sell fashion accessories, bags, sunglasses etc.
- Parents can purchase soft toys, puzzles, Legos and chocolates from the outlet of Toys & Sweets.
Antalya Airport Ground Transportation
Antalya Airport is served by a network of public transit system, taxi, rental cars, and coaches.
- Travelers wishing to drive to the airport or back can choose to avail the option of self-driven cars.
- There is a taxi stand located outside the airport terminal for the travelers looking to avail taxi services.
- Rental car services available at the airport include National Alamo, Europcar, Hertz, Budget, Avis, Filo, Ay-tu and Travelium.
Antalya Airport Parking
Antalya Airport offers first 15 minutes of free parking.