Book cheap flights to Bagdogra Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on IXB flights. Grab our Bagdogra Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Bagdogra Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Bagdogra Airport is situated in the town of Bagdogra (district Darjeeling), West Bengal, India. The airport lies nearly 16 kilometers away from the Siliguri. It is the nearest airport from Sikkim and Darjeeling. Owned by Indian Air Force, the airport is operated by Airports Authority of India. It is a major stop for flights connecting Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi, and Guwahati. At international level it is connected to Kathmandu, Paro, and Bangkok.
Bagdogra Airport Amenities
- Currency exchange booth has been set up at the airport for the comfort of passengers.
- A small booth with "May I Help You?" is available for resolving various queries of travelers.
- Located here are three tourism counters - West Bengal Tourism, Gorkhaland Territorial Administration Tourism, and Sikkim Tourism.
- The airport has pre-paid taxi booths for the convenience of every traveler.
- There is a restaurant with full bar, where one can enjoy meals & drinks.
- A coffee shop is also available at the airport.
- One can buy books, gifts, and souvenirs from the shop located close to the restaurant.
Bagdogra Airport Ground Transportation
At the Bagdogra Airport, several transportation options are available for the convenience of passengers.
At the airport are available pre-paid taxi services.
One can hire a local cab from outside the airport. Here, one needs to do
bargain with the drivers. Passengers can also opt for sharing their ride
Regular helicopter services are available for those traveling to Gangtok