Book cheap flights to Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on MAD flights. Grab our Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is the main international airport serving the Spanish capital city of Madrid. It is the country’s first airport in terms of passenger traffic and cargo operations, and ties as the largest European airport with Paris- Charles de Gaulle Airport. This public airport is operated by ENAIRE and is located in District of Barajas, Madrid. Barajas serves as the gateway to the Iberian Peninsula because it connects Europe to Latin America.
Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is known as Aeropuerto Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas in Spanish language and Madrid-Barajas Airport in English language. It is a hub for Air Europa and Iberia, and is a focus city for Evelop Airlines, Norwegian Air International, Ryanair, Vueling and Wamos Air. Passengers can avail scheduled flights to several major worldwide destinations including Rome, Paris, Miami, New York, Beijing, London, Toronto, Prague, Tel Aviv, Dubai, Frankfurt, Sao Paulo and Seoul. One can also avail seasonal and seasonal charter flights to Mauritius, Charlotte, Oslo, Montreal and Helsinki. Some of the major airlines serving the airport include Alitalia, British Airways, Etihad Airways, Emirates KLM, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines and Air India.
Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport Amenities
- Passengers can purchase various kinds of chocolates from Chocolat Factory and other food items from several other stores in the airport.
- There are several stores that sell personal care, sports and fashion and accessories in the airport.
- There are several outlets of duty free stores called Express Duty Free that sell a variety of gifts, souvenirs and other collectibles.
- Travelers can purchase prescribed medicines from pharmacy and para-pharmacy stores in the airport.
- Symbolic of luxury and elegance are the jewelry and watches that can be purchased from some stores here.
- Wonkandy offers a delightful range of sweets and confectioneries for children.
- Travelers can go to Crystal Media Shop to purchase gadgets for music, electronics and photography.
- Travelers can choose to eat fast-foods or drink beer and wine in any of the restaurants and cafes in the airport. Notable food chains like Burger King, McDonald’s, Starbucks and Carlsberg have their outlets in the airport.
- Travelers can choose to relax in any of the 5 VIP lounges in the airport. These lounges are Cibeles and Neptuno, Puerta de Alcala, Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor.
Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport Ground Transportation
Passengers to or from Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport can choose to commute in from rental cars, cabs, metro, buses, trains and taxi services.
- The rental car services available are: Hertz-Firefly, AVIS, Enterprise, Europcar-InterRent, SIXT and Goldcar.
- Cab services are offered by Grand Class and Cabify.
- Travelers can avail a free bus service connecting various terminals of the airport. This service is available 24 hours a day.