Book cheap flights to Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on BEG flights. Grab our Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport is an international airport serving the Serbian capital city of Belgrade. It is the busiest airport in Serbia and was renamed in honor of the noted scientist Nicola Tesla in 2006. It was formerly known as Belgrade Airport, Aerodrom Beograd and Aerodrom Surcin. Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (locally known as Aerodrom Nikola Tesla Beograd) is owned by the Government of Serbia and is operated by Aerodrom Nikola Tesla a.d. It serves as a hub for Serbia’s flag carrier Air Serbia and Wizz Air.
Passengers can avail scheduled international flights to several destinations including Amsterdam, Athens, Berlin, Copenhagen, London, Moscow, Moscow, New York, Paris, Geneva and Munich. The airport also offers seasonal and seasonal charter flights to St. Petersburg, Barcelona, Sharm el-Sheikh and Tel Aviv. Some of the major airlines serving the airport are Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways, LOT Polish Airlines and Turkish Airlines.
Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport Amenities
- Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its passengers.
- The airport offers 2 baby care facilities with dedicated spaces for baby-changing, baby-nursing, feeding and washrooms. There are 4 playrooms for young children at different floors of the airport terminal.
- There are banking and currency exchange services offered at the airport. There are also ATMS to facilitate money withdrawal. The airport’s seating arrangement comprises several suites with three comfortable seats each and mobile phone chargers. These seats also support passengers with limited mobility.
- One can purchase newspapers, magazines and bestsellers from 5 outlets of Hudson News.
- Travelers can purchase branded fashion accessories from Hugo Boss and Victoria’s Secret outlets.
- The airport features exclusive outlets selling traditional home crafts, books, magazines, soft drinks, music and movie CDs.
- There are also bars, restaurants and bakery shops. For medical care and emergency, there’s first aid and emergency care services available at the airport.
- The airport has 2 lounges called Business Lounge and Air Serbia Premium Lounge.
Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport Ground Transportation
Passengers to or from Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport can choose from cars, buses, taxis and rental cars to move in and around the city.
- Travelers can board A1 Mini Bus, PTC Belgrade Line 72 and PTC Belgrade Line 607 to move in and around the city. It is a 30 minute commute and costs around USD 1.
- Taxis are available from the airport starting from USD 15.
- There are 18 car rental companies available at the airport. Some of them are AVIS, Budget, Hertz, Europcar, SIXT and Thrifty.
Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport Parking
Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport offers three different parking zones with a total capacity of 1292 vehicles.
- PUE Parking service Belgrade parking zone can sustain 569 vehicles at a time.
- Parking P7 can sustain 194 vehicles at a time.
- Car Parking Garage is a multi-level facility with a maximum capacity of 529 vehicles, out of which 5 are reserved for passengers with reduced mobility.